Chapter Nine: Antsy Pantsy

I am chickening out! 

I'm inside the boy's locker room in front of Grey's locker holding one of his loose, denim pants that Parker said he was gonna use and a small cylinder container filled with few red ants - I don't even know where that freshman boy I bribed got it. As you can see, my brother had a role to play. He somehow got to hold back the rest of the football team before he signalled me to come in. I can tell you, he didn't feel good about letting his sister enter the turfs of beasts but I told him it was for revenge. I didn't give him the specifics even after so much asking but I told him that it could be the best or worst vengeance of my life.

It was best if he didn't know much unless things don't go well.

Maybe I could just take the pants away?

Nah, that's lame. My conscience seem to be winning when I noticed myself stepping back. It seems cold to mess with his dick - his jewel, his pleasure, the future maker of his babies but it all seem to be the same reasons why this revenge was perfect. I'm annihilating both his present and future.

I sighed. I couldn't do it.

I was about to put the pants back when I heard voices. I quickly hid in the space beside the lockers and leaned myself against the cold wall.

"Why do you hate her so much, anyway?" I think that was Luke.

"Is that even a question? She's annoying, infuriating and an all-knowing bitch," Grey said with so much venom. Was he talking about me? 

I felt a pang in my chest. I hated him too but hearing him direct those hurtful words about me towards another person had me flinching. I'm used to him talking down on me but not talking down about me. 

I tightened my grip on the pants as my face contorted in a mixture of pain and anger.

"Hey," Luke chided. "April is a nice girl. She's really cool and fun," I heard him speak in high regards while I blushed at his words. Did Luke really think that about me? My heart pounded at the thought, temporarily forgetting my rising anger until I heard Grey give a humorless laugh.

"Fun? Cool? Nice?" A snort. "You're whipped, man," he said and I could imagine him shaking his head.

"I don't see her that way," Luke denied and I felt my mood fall with that. He didn't? I thought maybe I finally have someone to experience the falling in love thingy. "She's really a catch though and if you don't realize those -"

"I told you it's not like that, Luke," Grey gritted. "She's a bitch to me - maybe not to others - but she'll be nothing more than that," I heard him say so fiercely I'm confused wether he was convincing Luke or himself. But knowing Grey, he's probably so sure of it.

I just stood still as their conversation stirred from me until I heard their footsteps fade away. My breathing was shallow as I trembled with rage.

I'll show him who's a bitch, I thought as I impulsively put the ants inside his pants. I then put it back inside his locker and marched out of the locker room before my conscience could make me reverse what I had just done.

I'm not even sure it's gonna work, anyway. He could find the ants before he even wore the darned thing. I thought coldly as I stormed out of the school and waited in the parking lot.

I'm planning on waiting for Parker to see how it went. However, as I sat on the pavement for minutes, my mind had convinced me that what I did was cruel and impulsive. Grey's hatred wasn't old news so why was I so fired up about what he said? I questioned myself as I bit my nails nervously.

"Parker!" I shouted in relief when I saw my brother walking towards my direction, however, it turned into worry when I realized that he may not bear a positive news.