ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
AND OTHERS

I would not get this far in the book if not for the people who read it. I want to thank everyone who supported me, cheered me and assured me that the story I was writing, was worth someone's time.

SPECIAL THANKS TO THESE PEOPLE:

@Abby_luvsreading (i think she deactivated her account a few days ago, hope you're okay)

pansiesandpeonies

3am_Giggles

Curlytwinshersy

paige_turner_

certifiedsimpforhp

12inchdick

drivingoffacliff

pheonix_nightshade

chickywing

cereal_criminal

RoseJackson5

smexy_eh

yomomma2002

loveqbrl

I can't express it enough just how grateful I am to each of you. Thank you so much for the love and patience you've shown to the story. I hope you all live an awesome life. You have all played a big part in this journey, even if I did not manage to mention you.

I know RWY has flaws, very much not perfect, but I hope I managed to deliver to you the essence of the story. I'll try to make it better, I'll try to make it its best version.

So now that you've reached the end, would it be alright if you dropped a review about the story? Do you have some pointers for me? Do have something you didn't like about the book? Do you remember a part where you think I should change? I'll be accepting constructive criticisms, tell me both the positive and negative things you've listed, if you had any, about the book.

This book is dedicated to readers, who like me, turn to stories to escape our assigned reality for a moment. For a moment of being in someone else's life. Keep on thriving, keep on living.

Thank you so much to everyone who read it, to those who voted, to those who commented and to those who added it to their reading list. It was a great beginning to my 2021, I hope I get to see more of you folks. I love you, 3000.