Epilogue

The play had gone well, taken by the student body better than I expected. Though quiet frankly, I felt like it had something to do with the fact that their favorite prank players had gone and say their confessions on stage. After the performance, Luke, Triss, and Ryan went their way to sign Liam and Abby, then Grey and I at the jail booth for fifteen minutes. We had our wrists cuffed together the entire time as we sat there at our own little cell, just . . . leaning into each other.

Chrisanta and Armand, along with our names were the talk of the school for a week.

I walked down the hallways and met Triss by my locker. Since I no longer have rehearsals, I was granted Wendy back. As much as I'll miss not exuding any sweat going to and leave from school, I missed my pretty bike more.

Triss lips spread into a mischievous smile as soon as she spotted me. I raised my brow at her. "What is it?"

"Grey texted me," she said. I opened my locker and took my books. "I think he was too scared to tell you himself."

"What'd he say?" I asked as I zipped my bag, facing my best friend.

Triss fished her phone from her pockets and showed me the message. I felt my stomach drop as I read what it said before shutting my eyes, blowing a breath to try to calm my compulsion of hunting Grey, I closed my eyes. 

1 . . .

2 . . .

3 . . .

My pinky finger twitched as my eyes flew open. Nope, it ain't working. "I'll tear his limbs off," I said to Triss.

Her lips spread into an amused grin when I started marching towards where I knew he would be. He had English as his first subject and I knew this because as the saying goes, 'know thy boyfriend.' That saying doesn't exist? Well, I made it so put some quotations on that, it involved knowing his schedule and so far, it has proven to be advantageous.

When I reached their room, the teacher was thankfully not there yet. I slammed the door open and my eyes automatically scanned the room. This scene feels familiar, does it?

"Shit," someone cussed and snapped my attention to them. "Shit, shit," Grey cussed again before standing up - already halting his conversation with a fellow jock and scampering towards the exit door.

Coward.

Well, I wouldn't blame him. Angry girlfriends could be scary.
Now you might say, 'April, why would you attempt to murder the only boyfriend you ever had?' The answer is, I'll resurrect him, I promise.

I went after him after I dumped my things to Triss who followed me all the way. Hot on his heels, Grey turned right with his well-built body back at me. Cussed him for that, it was giving him the upper-hand.

"You little shit. I will fucking skin you goddamn alive when I fucking get to you, you little shit," I shouted at his back. 

Grey chanced a look back and the eyes I so admire immediately widened with laughter. He thought I was too far away to catch him and it infuriated me that he was right. Lips pulled at a smile he turned around and run ahead of me.

Dang it.

Releasing a war cry, I forced my legs to go faster.

Grey glanced back again at my shout and his eyes widened when he saw me nearing faster. Students moved out of our way and I would've snatched every useless thing I find in thwir handa butI've learned my lesson before.

I huffed.

Okay, I know I'm never gonna catch him this way. He was too everything in the physical department. I need a ruse. I halted in my tracks and puffed out a breath. Not too far away, Grey turned around, but I was hiding by that timw. Behind the pillar and I guess my boyfriend was too stupid not to fall for it and look for me.