chapter three

(Ennoshita Pov)
Everyone saw the bottle slowly stop spinning and look who it landed on, some how I'm the luckiest guy, of course it lands on me when Tanaka spins it. I sigh before stuttering out "i-i'm go-gonna get a-a dri-drink, anyone el-else wa-want on-one?" I ask standing up.
Noya shakes his head
"You can't get out of this enno-bro. Sit back down" i look at him with a 'what the fuck man' face as i sit back down.
Tanaka looked shock, i felt bad for him if I'm being honest, him being the straightest guy I know and he has to kiss me, I mean.. all my thought disappear as i feel a pair of lips against mine and I look shocked, my face heating you blush from one ear to the other ear.

(Tanaka Pov)

I kissed him, he looked pretty out of it so this would be the right time, right..? He would probably forget about it later anyway. After a couple seconds I move my face back breaking up our lips.
" I'm really sorry man, you know I can never turn down a dare" i say smiling. He bringing the tip of his fingers up to his lips blushing alot.
" I-it's fi-fin-fine" he looked away,
" well it's enno-bro's turn" noya smiled
" I'm just gonna go do something" Ennoshita said

(Ennoshita Pov)
"I'm just gonna go do something"
I gained my speaking but I was still blushing like crazy
" just skip me, uhh.. suga you spin" i say walking out into the kitchen

( Readers Pov )
Tanaka felt terrible about kissing him
He got up and followed Ennoshita into the kitchen
"Hey man, look I know you said it was fine but I just still feel really bad!" Tanaka puts his head down and Ennoshita looks back at him
"As i said, it's fine Tanaka. You never turn down anything. Honestly I should be the one saying sorry cause you had to kiss me" Ennoshita chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck.
Tanaka looked up in shock as Ennoshita said those last words ' sorry for you having to kiss me'
"Who wouldn't want to kiss you?" Tanaka replied to Ennoshita
"H-huh?!" Ennoshita started blushing like crazy again
"What? I'm being honest" Tanaka smiled, he liked seening the boy this flustered
Ennoshita grabbed the hem of his shirt and look down
"You can do it again" Ennoshita mumbled
" hm? What was that" Tanaka heard him but acted like he didn't
"N-nothing!?" Ennoshita grab another energy drink and the boxes of pocky and walked out.
"Time to mess with people" Tanaka said under his breath and walked out after grabing a energy drink to see Tsukiyama and Yamaguchi make out.
Everyone was quiet as Yamaguchi had spun the bottle and it landed on Tsuskishima.
Both of the second year boys sat down silently and started opening the pocky.
Yamaguchi and Tsukiyama finally stopped kissing.
"Who is up for a little challenge!?" Said Tanaka

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

510 words :)

A/N
Sorry i wasn't really motivated to write this chapter also if you have any suggestions for any ships you want me to do just comment or something because I'm up for suggestions anyway i will hopefully be updating regularly :)