chapter 8?

(Readers Pov)
After what felt like ages they all finally decided to go to sleep. Noya had way to many spare rooms in his house, but of course he gave Tanaka and Ennoshita the basement, where no one else was, the sound proof basement.
"Don't do anything to bad" Noya winks at them and walked back up the stairs.
"Why did he get the basement, like I know it's technically a bedroom" Tanaka sighed as Ennoshita looked at him.
"Well I'm gonna get changed now, I recommend you do the same thing" Ennoshita said as he turned around so Tanaka couldn't see his flustered face.

(Ennoshita Pov)

I started getting undressed so I can get changed into what I wear to bed, most people wouldn't guess that I don't sleep with out a shirt, concerning i hate to get changed in the change rooms in the gym. Since I thought I wasn't going to be sharing a bed with anyone I didn't bring a shirt. I pull my sweat pants up and turn around to see Tanaka in his boxers facing the other way. I blush more.

I started to feel butterflies in my stomach. My face was like bright red i sat down on the bed and took a couple deep breaths, calming himself from what he just saw.
"Can i turn around?" Tanaka asked
"Yeah I'm changed" I reply as I lay down, i don't actually like sleeping with blankets, i get overheated easily and it was quite warm in this basement bedroom thing.

I look at Tanaka to see him, blushing!? Was he blushing at him. Or is it just really warm in here?.

(Tanaka Pov)

I turn around from changing to see Ennoshita laying there shirtless, 8 feel my face start to heat up, I just stare at him. I couldn't think off anything else to do. I slap my face with out even meaning to, I slap myself out of staring and mumble loud enough for him to hear.
"Sorry.."
"It's fine, i know I'm hot" Ennoshita jokes around
"You should take your shirt off more" i say laying down. Surprising i actually sleep in a shirt, i get cold really easily.
I turn onto my side so that I'm facing Ennoshita. And I here him mumble something.
"You look hotter with out a shirt"
I blush slightly and look up again acting like I didn't hear him.

"Is it just me or is it really warm in here?" I ask talking my shirt off, i see Ennoshita look at me in the corner of his eyes. He smiled softly and looked back up.
"It is kinda warm down here" he replies to me. Grabing his phone and it opens onto instagram, I look over to see him exit out of the app and see me as his wallpaper, I smile
"Nice wallpaper man" I chuckle
He looks at me and blushes more
"D-Don't get the wr-wrong i-idea, i-i just a-admire y-you" he stuttered out.
He always stuttered when he is embarrassed, its so adorable when he does it. 

(Readers Pov)

Tanaka chuckles slightly
Ennoshita smiles
"Well I'm gonna get some sleep," Ennoshita says and he turns to his side and closes his eyes.
Tanaka wraps his arms around Ennoshita chest pulling him up against him smiling. Ennoshita blushes slightly and looks at Tanaka to see him smiling.
"I could actually fall for you" Tanaka mumbles, with how close Tanaka and Ennoshita are he knew that Ennoshita would probably hear him, he really couldn't care.
Ennoshita turned red
"H-huh?! What did you say?"
"You heard me" Tanaka chuckles again
"I love you Tanaka..." Ennoshita says before falling asleep.
Tanaka looked at him and smiled

"I love you too Ennoshita.." Tanaka closes his eyes and drifts off to sleep.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Word count: 652

A/N: sorry for no updating sooner, I got back to school and I don't actually know what to do, but here's a wholesome chapter :). Also I hated the last chapter I did but its fine. Also I am trying to work on making the chapters longer :)