chapter 15 [SMUT WARNING]

The trip back to ennoshita's was peaceful, Tanaka was imaging the things he was going to do to ennoshita once they got back. ennoshita got a call in the middle of their trip home from his mother explianing how she got called into work for an important meeting. he wished her Goodluck and ended the call.

"Guess where home alone for awhile" Ennoshita chuckled softly.
"I guess so"
Tanaka smiled and started to unzip Ennoshita pants.
"I'm drive Ryu"
Ennoshita pouted and as spoke.
"And~?"
Tanaka  the other boy’s dick in his hand. Moving his hand up and down softly, enjoying the soft moans and whimpers that came out of his mouth.
Tanaka kept it up for a couple minutes, then suddenly stopped.
"Wait why did you stop?"
Ennoshita muttered softly.
"I either stop untill we get to your house or you beg for it"
"Ryu, come on. Your the one who was begging for it earlier. Also I never said that I wanted it."

Ennoshita chuckled softly, his voice echoing slightly threw the small car both boys were in.
Tanaka muttered something before starting to move his hand back.

"W-what are you doing!?" Ennoshita kept his eyes on the road as much as he could.
"Just relax, I will make you feel good~"
Tanaka let a small chuckle out before wrapping his hands around the others dick, moving it up and down.
Ennoshita was surprised and focused on the road, letting out small grunts and moans here and there.
Tanaka wasn't happy with that and tightened his grip, speeding up the pace his hand was at.
Ennoshita let out a loud but soft moan, blushing ear to ear.
"F-Faster~"
he said quickly looking at the boy in the passenger seat.

Tanaka the good boy he was granted Ennoshita his wish and went faster, the other boy's pre-cum had started leaking already, the natural lubricant helped with Tanaka's hand movement.
Ennoshita was a flustered, moaning mess by the time they had reached his house.
"Get your hands off me"
he slapped Tanaka's hand away and zipped up his pants.
"You know you liked it~"
Tanaka continued to test Ennoshita patience.

Ennoshita got out of the car, walking over to his front door.
Tanaka sighed and followed him, Ennoshita clicked his keys and locked the car, opening the front door,
He stormed in and immediately went up to his room, Tanaka sighed and closed the wooden front door behind him, the door slammed shut which gave the boy [Tanaka] a scare, which made him jump slightly. He walked up to ennoshita room and before he walked in he heard a soft nosie.

"Huh?"
He muttered quietly.
Tanaka wanted to enter but was to scared
Tanaka sat against the door when he finally put the pieces together.
"Enno~ can I come in?"
He said standing up. You could hear his smirk threw the door.
"No. Fuck off!"
Ennoshita spoke as his hand grip tightened and moved faster.
Tanaka shrugged and walked in anyway.
He [Tanaka] looked at the other [Ennoshita].

Ennoshita's eyes widened as he look at Tanaka. His hand immediately stopping, will wrapped around his dick.
"What did I just say?"
He [Ennoshita] asked the boy [Tanaka] who seemed to be moving closer.
"Couldn't hear ya"
Tanaka was know standing in front of Ennoshita, staring down at him [Ennoshita].
Ennoshita's eyes followed Tanaka's as he slowly went down untill Ennoshita was the one staring down at Tanaka.
He immediately knew what was gonna happen, but he also knew that Tanaka was a tease and he just wanted to cum already.

Ennoshita moved closer to Tanaka.
"Be a good boy and don't tease" he gave him a small kiss which name Tanaka blush slightly, but he followed what Ennoshita said. The boys dick slowly slid into Tanaka's mouth. He stopped half away up and teased the tip a little with his tounge. He was treated with the sound that came out of Ennoshita mouth. His light blush darker as he took the rest into his mouth. Tanaka knew he was doing well when Ennoshita moan out his name. He looked up at him and locked eyes. You could see Ennoshita's eyes glazing over with pleasure.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Word count- 750
A/N- hey bitches, bro and non-binary hoes. Sorry for not uploading in a hot minute. I have been really busy with things and had writers block for a while. Anyways I suck at writing smut but here I am anyways.