chapter 17 [smut warning ig??]

Tanaka placed himself on Ennoshita's hips, he planted small kisses from his neck down down to his stomach. Ennoshita let out small giggled and has a huge smile on his face. Tanaka went back up and was greeted with the smile.
"Your so pretty" he mumbled before lifting his hips up so he could flip Ennoshita over.

Tanaka smirk and muttered something unaudible before reaching over to the bedside table and taking the lube, opening it and squeezing a fairly large amount on his hands, rubbing it in.
"I'm surprised you had this Enno"
"Always be prepared" Ennoshita giggled, he was resting his head on his arms, he was calmly laying there, when he felt something push inside of him.

Tanaka had lubed up his hand and decided to just go for it, it inserted on of his fingers into Ennoshita, moving it around trying to stretch him for another one. Tanaka was smiling at the small sounds Ennoshita was making. Tanaka slowly slid another finger in, making a scissoring motion with his fingers. Ennoshita had buried his face into the pillow, his hands where be side his had lightly gripping onto the pillow. He was enjoying this and anyone could tell. Tanaka pulled his fingers out and flipped Ennoshita back over so they was facing each other.

"I want to see that beautiful face you yours" Tanaka smile and pushed his fingers back into Ennoshita forcefully making him moan. He stretched Ennoshita a little more before pulling out.
"This might hurt alittle but I'm sure it will feel good" Tanaka opened the condom and slid it over his dick.
"Perfect size" Ennoshita muttered to himself. He was kinda proud that he could tell how much Tanaka was packing. Tanaka used whatever lube was left on his hands to lather up his own dick before lining it up.
"You sure you want this?" Tanaka asked making sure that it was certain that he wanted this.

"Yes, of course I do. I mean I love you"
"I love you two, and remember you can ask me to stop at anytime"
"I know Ryu" Ennoshita smiled softly at the man. Tanaka smiled back as he pushed himself into the other. Tanaka let out a soft grunt which was followed by a whimper from Ennoshita.
"You better stretch me more next time" he pouted.
"Next time huh~?"
"You- just shut up" Ennoshita crossed his arms over his chest. Tanaka pushed himself in more.
"Nearly in, do you want me to keep going?"
"Yes, it's gonna hurt either way" Ennoshita giggled slightly. Tanaka pushed himself all the way in.
"What a perfect fit i am"

Ennoshita mumbled and moved his hands back down next to himself, grabbing his blanket in handfuls. Tanaka lent down and gave Ennoshita small kisses on his neck, nibbling her and there.

Ennoshita was getting annoyed that his man wasn't moving.
"Can you move? Or are you just gonna stay in the same position?"
"Being a brat are we?" Tanaka replied, he had a strong tone in his voice.
"No, sorry" he muttered back.
"Continue, beg for me to move if you want it that badly"
Ennoshita blushed.
"Please move, I want you dick in and out of me" Ennoshita has a monotoned voice as he spoke.
"No good enough" Tanaka moved back up so he was looking over Ennoshita.
"Please, I beg you to fuck me" Ennoshita put a little more emotion in his voice.
"Good enough for now"

"For now?" Ennoshita got out before
moaning from the sudden movement.
Tanaka continued moving, starting to speed up after a while. He was just looking down at Ennoshita. Who had a smile on his face, his eyes just slightly open. Tanaka lent down and kissed him, Ennoshita kissed back. They were both enjoying the kiss, Tanaka speed up more, causing Ennoshita to moan, which was a great time for Tanaka to slide his tounge into the others mouth. Explore it.

Tanaka pulled away and moved back up, speeding up yet again, he could feel himself getting close, his precum lathering his dick up more, making it easier to slide in and out of Ennoshita.
Ennoshita had wrapped his hand around his own dick, pumping it.
Tanaka scofted and grabbed both of Ennoshita wrist and pinning them above his head.

"What, i can't give you enough pleasure?" He mumbled.
"No, not that at all actually. " Ennoshita giggled. Tanaka just rolled his eyes and kept Ennoshita arms where they were with one of his hands, the other wrapped around Ennoshita dick, he slowly started moving his hand up from the base to the tip. Ennoshita had already started leaking pre-cum, helping Tanaka with his motion.

"I'm close R-Ryu" Ennoshita spoke softly.
"Me too" Tanaka smiled and continued with both of his motion.
"I love you Ennoshita" he peck the others lips softly.
"I love you too Tanaka" Ennoshita replied before letting out a whimper or a moan. No one could really tell. As he made his sound he finally cumed.

Tanaka pumped the other to make sure everything was out then continued slamming into him untill he finally cumed himself. Both were breathing heavily, Ennoshita not as much. Both of them smiled at each.

Tanaka pulled out of Ennoshita and Ennoshita sat up.
"Let me get you cleaned up." Tanaka reached over to the box of tissues on the side table Ennoshita had and grabbed a handful. He cleaned up Ennoshita stomach and chest area.
"We should go for a shower" Ennoshita looked up from his body to Tanaka.
"I agree" Tanaka smiled and stood up, picking Ennoshita up bridal style.
"Put me down, you didn't go that hard" Ennoshita pouted and whined as he was carried to his bathroom and sat on the counter. Tanaka started the water and went back over to Ennoshita, kissing him.
"You did amazing baby, I'm so proud of you" he rested his forehead against the others.
"So you went from degrading me to praising me- I mean thank you sir" Ennoshita and Tanaka laughed before getting into the shower.

Ennoshita put his head under the water and pushed his hair back. Tanaka came up behind him and wrapped his arms around Ennoshita waist, placing kisses down the back of his neck.
"Ryu" Ennoshita started.
"Nope, its now sir for you" Tanaka teased jokingly. Ennoshita rolled his eyes and grabbed one of Tanaka's hands.
"Let me show you how I like it sir" he muttered kinda embarrassed. He held Tanaka's hand from the back of Tanaka's hand and wrapped his around his own dick fairly tighter than before. He started to move it from base to tip. Ennoshita was looking down, Tanaka had his head resting on Ennoshita's left shoulder, also looking down. Ennoshita let go of Tanaka's hand, which immediately losed it grip.

"Keep it tight" Ennoshita said, Tanaka tighten his grip again and continued moving his hand untill yet once Ennoshita was leaking pre-cum.
"I didn't know you had this much in you" Tanaka mumbled to himself, speeding up his hand motion, the warm shower was hitting his back of their head and top of their neck. It feel really nice to have that warmth. Tanaka smiled as he saw Ennoshita dick leaking the off white, sticky liquid.

"I think we should get washed up and then have a nice cuddle session. " Ennoshita turned around to face Tanaka.
"I would love that" Tanaka smiled and grabbed Ennoshita body soap and loofah.
"Want you Lovely boyfriend to wash you" Tanaka smiled.
"Sounds amazing" Ennoshita put his arms up.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Word count- 1303
A/N: i avoid school work so I could update this for you so you are all welcome :< . Anyways does anyone want a face reveal cause I want to do one for no reason