chapter four

(Still readers Pov)
Everyone looked at the two boys hands and saw the boxes of pocky
" oh hell nah-" suga said before dachi put his hand over his mouth. Dachi really wanted to kiss the sliver haired boy but he knew that the boy wouldn't like it but he was going to do it.
"It may be fun suga" he mumbled as suga looked at him.
"Fine I will play.." suga moved a little closer to dachi
Most of the team picked up on this and giggled, somehow dachi didn't notice how close they were. Tanaka smiled before saying.
"Okay so how about the first years and get organised into two different groups, since they're 5 second years and 3 third years how about Noya and Asahi can go together, suga and dachi, me and enno and narita and kinoshita can also go together, how does that sound?" Tanaka really wanted to kiss again so of course he was gonna make them go together. Noya looked at Tanaka with a 'Thanks bro' look on his face. Most of the other people just shrugged in agreement but suga and dachi were blushing alot, which some people found funny enough to laugh at. The first years had decided to go into the pairs of are: Tsuskishima+Yamaguchi and Hinata+Kageyama.

(Ennoshita Pov)
'Did Tanaka put us together on purpose?' He wondered as everyone who was partners faced each other, enno was zoned out until I felt a tape on my shoulder
"Hey Enno, you good?" Tanaka whispered to him
"Yeah I'm fine, just thinking about things," I replied
I turned so i was facing Tanaka, I had bought six boxers of pocky so there was enough for each pair to have one, I was getting neverous again, 'wait it's a challenge I'm gonna win this no matter what I have to do' I thought as i put the first pocky stick in my mouth and waited for Tanaka to get the other side, I mumbled something before I start biting into the middle of the pocky, Tanaka mirrors my action, I can hear slightly whispering around us, 'people have probably finished there stick already-' my thought were cut of by tanaka grabing the back of my head pulling us into a kiss, I knew it was only to get the pocky stick that I won, I fairly one it but of course he gonna go overboard. I grab his shirt collar and kiss him back, he's shocked and pulls away, 'is he blushing!?' I looked at him before saying "haha! I won!" Of course I was blushing slighyly, who wouldn't be. Being that close to him, kissing him i began thinking about things.
"Another round?" Tanaka asked
"Sure, everyone else is one there second round" I giggle as he looks around and sees dachi and suga
"In a second i wanna see if these two kiss" Tanaka whispered to me as i look over to suga and dachi, their faces were inches apart, in the moment I swear the only think that could go thought suga's mind was fuck it. He grabbed suga's collar and pushed the rest of the pocky in his mouth before kissing him. Dachi just accept the kiss and kissed him back outside he looked calm, inside he was screaming.
"Okay now we can do round to" he grabbed another stick of pocky and put it into his mouth, i grabed the other end of his and start biting into the middle but Tanaka doesn't, i stop and ask,
"You okay?" It was slightly muted
because of the pocky stick.
"Yeah I'm fine" Tanaka smiled then started bitting, I start biting again. Both of our eyes a closed so we really don't know when we're at the middle until we're at the middle. I felt his face near mine so I pulled away and looked at him smiling, he opened his eyes and smiled.
"Your fucking tease.." he mumbled under his breath, so quiet that I couldn't hear it.
"Is everyone only do two?" I ask, most people had done 3 to 4 rounds, man these people are fast.
"Two more rounds?" I ask the other boy
"Sure, I don't see why not" he smiles at me and I smile back.
We did the same thing as last time until we both reached the middle, we both knew that people were looking at us so why should we do a basic winning. So surprisingly I started the kiss this time, I moved a little closer and kissed him, he got impatient and pulled the collar of my shirt to deepen the kiss, i blushed alot as we heard yelled around us. We pulled away to see everyone around us looking at us. I turn a deeper shade of read
"I'm gonna go get food, I will be back," i stand up as the other boy also does
"We can go get pizza, i will come with you, just everyone get noya to send me your orders" Tanaka says before grabing my hand and taking me out of there.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Words: 850

Next is gonna be pretty much fluff, also should I do smut in here or not?

Also you are amazing and I love you ♡♡