chapter 16 [SMUT WARNING]

Last time
Ennoshita moved closer to Tanaka.
"Be a good boy and don't tease" he gave him a small kiss which name Tanaka blush slightly, but he followed what Ennoshita said. The boys dick slowly slid into Tanaka's mouth. He stopped half away up and teased the tip a little with his tounge. He was treated with the sound that came out of Ennoshita mouth. His light blush darker as he took the rest into his mouth. Tanaka knew he was doing well when Ennoshita moan out his name. He looked up at him and locked eyes. You could see Ennoshita's eyes glazing over with pleasure.

Back to present
Ennoshita was resting on of his hands on the back of Tanaka's head, forcing him at a point where he was gagging. Ennoshita let go as he knew he was going to cum soon and didn't know if Tanaka was a spiter or a swallower.
"Ryu, I'm gonna-" Ennoshita started.
"I know" Tanaka moved back and teased the tip more untilk he felt his mouth start to fill up with Ennoshita's juices. Ennoshita was a moaning mess as Tanaka just let it go down his throat.

He swallowed what was in his mouth and pumped Ennoshita's dick slightly making sure everything was out. Ennoshita was giggling as he lent down and kisses Tanaka's forehead.
"You let out alot, huh?" Tanaka stood up and moved so he was sitting on Ennoshita's lap.

"I wonder if there is anymore left in you?" Tanaka muttered the last part
"Hm? Can you speak louder" Ennoshita rested his hands on Tanaka's hips.
"I said, I wonder if there is anymote left in you" Tanaka smirked slightly.
Ennoshita giggled.
"I don't know, maybe we should find out." Tanaka smirked turned into a smile as he got up and locked the door.
"Wait that wasn't locked earlier?" Ennoshita asked as he took his pants off.
"Yeah, but we're home alone. So it's fine" Tanaka smiled and pulled his shirt off.
"Yeah, that's true" Ennoshita pulls his shirt off his head messing up his hair.

Tanaka unzipped his pants and pulled them down, keep his boxers on for now.
Ennoshita shook his head.
"If I'm naked then so are you"
"Hm? Undress me then" Tanaka replied and stood at the edge of the bed. Ennoshita sighed and stood up and walking behind Tanaka, and wrapped his hands around his waist. Grabbing the waistband of Tanaka's boxers, Pulling them down.

Tanaka was surprised and focused on how the boys hands felt as the reach around the front and gropped him. Which made me let out a soft whimper.
"You like that" ennoshita muttered to himself and pulled the boxers down the rest of the way. Tanaka then felt Ennoshita turn him around and push him down onto the bed. Climbing ontop of him.

Tanaka smiled as him and lent up, giving him a kiss, Ennoshita happily kissed back, Tanaka smiled and flipped them so he was ontop of Ennoshita, Ennoshita gasped which Tanaka used to his advantage and slide his tounge into the others mouth. Ennoshita didn't even try to fight for domaince. He knew that he was going to lost if he did. Tanaka pulled away and smiled at the other. Ennoshita smiled back.
"I love you" Tanaka said
"I love you too" Ennoshita replied.
Ennoshita smiled slowly faded as he heard someone opened the front door and yell out.

"Enno. You back?" Ennoshita muttered fucked as Tanaka got off him.
"Cockblock" Tanaka muttered and went to get his pants on.
Ennoshita giggled and got his clothes on and headed to the door.
"She just home to grab some food. I will be back in a second." Ennoshita blew Tanaka a kiss and headed down stairs in a rush.

Tanaka sighed in relief and and ignored getting dressed and just sat down on Ennoshita bed. He looked down and sighed. Wrapped his hand around his dick and started to pump himself. He had started imaging Ennoshita as he was jerking off. Ennoshita walked up the stairs as he had gotten the food out and said his hellos and byes to his mother. He walked into his room to be met with the lovely sight of Tanaka.

"Oh~ you couldn't wait a couple minutes?" He chuckled and closed the door behind him as he walked in. Locking it again. He walked to his bed went threw his draws and chucked Tanaka a bottle of lube and some condoms.
"We both want to do this. Right?" He asked sitting on his bed. Tanaka had stopped to catch the things that were thrown his way. Tanaka just smiled.
"Of course I do, I'm lucky to even be dating you and now this. I'm in heaven." Ennoshita giggled and gave him a small peck on the lips.
"Please be gentle with me" he gave Tanaka puppy dog eyes.
"Of course I will" Tanaka chuckled.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Word count- 854
A/N: hello again. Sorry for taking a while to update again. That's really it um. Yeah this part I'm gonna drag it out for as long as possible because then it make you all want more chapters.