chapter 19.5

A/N: this is probs just gonna be a make-up scene cause I'm bored
Also a short chapter cause why not 
Word count- 316

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Come on baby~" Ennoshita laughed getting ontop of Tanaka and moving his arms out of the way. Leaning down and giving him some quick kisses on both his cheeks, the tip of his nose and a longer more passionate one of his lips. Tanaka smiled and pulled Ennoshita back into the kiss, keeping his hand around the back of the others neck. Ennoshita happy kissed back for a couple minutes before pulling away to breath, Tananka took this time to sit up and admire his boyfriend. Ennoshita rolled his eyes and kisses Tanaka again, feeling up his stomach to his chest Tanaka smiled and chuckled a little. Ennoshita slid his tounge into Tanaka's mouth, Tanaka happy expecting. Feeling the warm, wet muscle in his mouth was of course stimulating for him. Tanaka was getting more messy with the kissing, sitting up so Ennoshita was sitting on his lap. The friction between the frabic moving gave both of the boys so stimulation. Ennoshita pulled away, groaning a little and panting softly. Tanaka smiled softly and tilted his head to look at Ennoshita more.
"Just kiss me" Ennoshita said before attacking Tanaka's lips, the kiss was even messier than last time and Ennoshita has started grinding into Tanaka's lap slightly. Tanaka was moaning into the kiss trying to kept his head straight, he pulled away and kissed down his jawline line then the front of his neck. Making a Hickey on Ennoshita's collar bone.
"A-ah~!" Ennoshita gaps as he moaned. Not expecting the sudden change. Tanaka chuckled against the other skin and moved away. Ennoshita was basically looking down at him which was quite pleasing to Tanaka, his face was pretty red by now and he had a ridiculous smirk on his face.