chapter 19

Ennoshita made his way up stairs and opened his door, looking in and see Tanaka try to find something in his bag.
"What cha looking for?" Ennoshita asked
"My phone charger", Tanaka was bent down, still looking through his bag.
Ennoshita just lent against the door and whistled.
Tanaka stood up and looked over at Ennoshita with a 'really?' Face. Ennoshita held up a charger. Then pointed to the bookshelf next to him.
"It was sitting here"
Tanaka chuckled and walked over to grab it.
"I can't believe I di-" he cut himself off when he went to grab it and Ennoshita moved his hand.
"Might want to try harder, sweetheart~"
Tanaka scofted and went to grab it again. Ennoshita kept moving his hand untill he got pinned to the door frame.
"Enno, baby, my love. Give me the god damn charger" Tanaka looked defeated.
"Give me a kiss then you get the charger"
Tanaka rolled his eyes and gave his boyfriend a quick kiss then grabbing his charger. Ennoshita smiled and walked over to his bed falling back onto it. Tanaka went and layed next to him. They looked at eachother. Tanaka noticed small holes in Ennoshitas ears.
"Wait you had your ears pierced?" Tanaka sat up in a shock. Ennoshita sat up a couple seconds after Tanaka.
"Yeah, I had just the one on my ear lops, a tounge and an eyebrow. I end up taking them out just before I started high school because of the rules. I think I can still get my ears and tounge piercings in. Maybe not my eyebrow tho."
"Where did you get them down?" Tanaka asked the boy
"Oh- my cousin did them. They are a professional piercer."
"Cool!" You could basically see the spark in Tanaka's eye.
Ennoshita got up and walked over to the same bookshelf as before and picked up a small red box and brought it over. He sat back down and opened it. It has his old piercings and a couple ones that he didn't get pierced.
"I wanted to get the side of my nose done just before first year but as I mentioned before, stupid rules" Ennoshita rolled his eyes and pulled out his tounge piercing. Grabbing some rubbing alcohol and cleaning it off. He then slides it through the piercing hole.
"I put it in now and then. Somehow the hole still hasn't closed up"
Tanaka just stared at the boy.
"It really suits you! You sure wear it more. The school won't notice"
Ennoshita chuckled and shrugged.
"Maybe I should" he said more speaking to himself than anyone else.
Tanaka looked into the box and saw a photo at the bottom of it. Picking it up and looking at it.
"Was this you in middle school?" He asked Ennoshita
"Yeah, all my piercings and my hair. My God awful hair"
Ennoshita giggled and got up walking over to a mirror and sticking his tounge out at it.
"Your right, i do look good with this in'"
He turned around and look at Tanaka, smiling happily
Tanaka was sitting there thinking very pg things.
Ennoshita went over and sat on Tanaka lap.
"Baby~.. you okay?" Ennoshita smile at him, Tanaka shook his head, and looked at him.
"Yeah, I'm fine" he chuckled and smiled at Ennoshita.
"You sure? You seem very into whatever you were thinking about."
Ennoshita started to grind onto Tanaka's semi-hard dick. Tanaka let out a moan and held Ennoshita on his hips. Ennoshita rested his head on Tanaka shoulders as he started to grind more and more. Getting into the mood himself. Tanaka was a horny, moaning mess already, Ennoshita got off his lap and kneeled down infront of him.
"B-baby?" Tanaka asked confused as Ennoshita started to pull the others clothing items down. Tanaka gulped and looked up at the roof, feeling Ennoshita hands going up and down his dick, making sure the that he hit all the spots that Tanaka loved.
"Ahh~.. Enno" Tanaka leant back. Relying on his arms for support
Ennoshita started to lick the tip of the other dick, he could already feel the pre-cum coming out of it. He let go and basically just went for it. Deep throating it, his tounge piercing, cold against Tanaka's dick.
"Ahh~..fuck~" Tanaka's eyes were rolling back.
Ennoshita just smiled and chuckled, the vibrations from Ennoshita laughing sent shivers up Tanaka's spin.
"F-Fuck me..~" Tanaka was trying to keep somewhat presentable. Ennoshita pulled away to breath for a minute, a mix of pre-cum and spit attaching the two of them. Ennoshita went back in for a couple minutes untill Tanaka finally came. He made sure he got all of it out and then stood back up. Tanaka was extremely embarrassed and just layed down, his forearm over his eyes.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Word count- 850
A/N- finally updating again i guess. Uhhh yeah that's really it. I wanted to write smut..so I write smut ^^. Also appreciate that i write things like this and I still haven't even has my first kiss 😻

 Also appreciate that i write things like this and I still haven't even has my first kiss 😻