chapter 10

{Readers pov}

Ennoshita and Tanaka end up falling back asleep in eachothers arms. The time was around 10 am. Noya went back down to wake them both up for breakfast.

"Hey love birds, wake up" noya flicked the light on which woke both of them up.
"Go away noya" Ennoshita muttered while sitting up. He was having a good dream :<.

Noya went up stairs as the boys both got up to get changed for the day. Tanaka was wearing tan coloured shorts a black tank top and a black beanie with some pins on it. On the other hand Ennoshita was wearing your typically e-boy outfit, he put his eating in (which he doesn't wear often) and turn around to see Tanaka.

Both boys smiled when they saw eachother.
"You look nice" Tanaka said confidently
Ennoshita blushed slightly
"Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself" Ennoshita replied

They walked up to wear the rest of the team was. Everyone looked at them. Ennoshita looked at Tanaka then looked back at the group remembering what he did earlier.

He chuckled softly and looked back at Tanaka giving him a kiss, Tanaka held Ennoshita at the waist and kiss him back. The whole team cheered in a congratulations.

"Finally, now we just need tsukishima and yamaguchi to confess" noya said looking at the two first years.

Yamaguchi turn red and hugged tsukishima hiding his face in the taller boys chest

"Bold of you to assume we're not together-" tsukishima said in retaliation

Noya fan girl screamed as Asahi went over to calm the boy down. Noya felt Asahi's arms wrap around him and blushed. "S-sorry.." noya mumbled looking up at asahi. They talk pretty boring stuff.

Ennoshita was still in Tanaka's arms looking up at his boyfriend.
"I love you.."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Word count: 300

Sorry this chapter is short, I don't know where to go from here. :>