Shadow Spirit

Italics - places,
' normal ' - thinking,
" normal " - talking,
Bold - Author's note.

Gesso's Mansion,
" Tsu-kun, Haya-kun, Lambo-kun, Uni-chan, Mukuro-kun, Chrome-chan, it's time to go. " Nana said as she look at the time. Uni and Tsuna waves at Byakuran who just stayed there, Gokudera huffs but still said bye, Lambo is half sleeping holded by Chrome, and Mukuro is ' kufufufuing ' waiting for Lambo to wake up and shock himself at the creepy face Mukuro's doing.

Nana, smiled at the children, she finally found her little brother's son and daughter, it's such a nice and bright day. They were on their way out to tell the others the good news, but suddenly the walls exploded.

* bomb explosions *

" We're the CEDEF. We will take your places as number. 2 of the whole Mafia ranking to the Fliona's as a present. " Iemitsu said smirking. He made bombs at the walls, and explosions everywhere.

" Iemitsu ! How dare you ! " Nana said angrily, as she made some illusions. But soon the illusions were dissolved, leaving Nana shocked.

" h-how ... " Nana said shocked, her illusions are the top of the top. How could he dissolve them so quickly ?!!

" Nana-san, look at his eyes. Corrupted Souls. " Mukuro said seriously, since his right eye is the eye of the sixth hell. He can see those dark aura surrounding the man.

Nana looked carefully at the smirking Iemitsu, and finally recognised the eyes of Iemitsu. No longer bright chestnut, but dark maroon eyes with a tint of red. The same type of eyes, where Luminoso's brother's eyes once had. His eyes shone with a flash of red, captured by the Camera at Luminoso's room.

Nana looks at the man in front of her, and there's so much many other men with him. What will she do ? She doesn't have her weapons with her now, and just illusions are not enough. She was going to run until she saw a flash of blue and white, her cousin is here ! Nana looks at Luce in front of her.

" Iemistu Sawada or should I say Oscurita ? You are the spirit that takes over people and other people. You even killed your own sister. " Luce said strenly, with Reborn and the other 6 by her side ready to attack.

" kikiki...never knew I was discovered so quickly. Though this body is so way to be controlled. " Iemitsu said smiling, but his eyes shine darkly.

Flashback,
Iemitsu let his guard down, when he starts hating Tsuna. He didn't notice the dark aura surrounding him, he only cares about his wife, who almost got killed. Because of his son, but it was actually because of himself. This is when, Oscurita makes his way inside of Iemitsu controlling him, with hatred and anger.
End of flashback.

" ....O-Oscurita ?!! B-but...h-he...I-I thought... " The words Luce said, shocked Nana who shutters, lost of words. She was shocked to see that man again, he was sealed wasn't he ? Nana turn to Luce, who had a bitter smile.

" yes. We all did. But Hiromi seems to be not enough. " Luce said as she smiled bitterly, she seem to know what her cousin is thinking. Her best friend sacrificed herself but it seems like it wasn't enough to him.

"....Hiromi ? " Tsuna said suddenly shocked every adults there. The children's are still there, and this is not a good but very dangerous situation.

" Kids. We'll tell you when we are done here. So keep yourself safe. Remember the training we gave you. " Reborn said, as he regain his posture.

" don't disappoint us. " Colonello, Lal, Verde, Fong said together in unison. Mammon and Skull can only watch as they didn't have anything to teach.