Unexpected guest

Giglio Nero's mansion,
During the first day, when Gokudera and Lambo came in the house, Nana said she recognised their faces which is similar to the people at ' Gli elementi '. Gokudera Hayato have the same silver hair and green emerald eyes like Pianoforte la Tempesta's while Lambo Bovino have the same childish attitude with Figlio del fulmine's. Nana decided to do a blood test. Nana was very happy to find two of her old friend's sons. Even since that, everday's breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are more fun and messier than before.

On this fine morning, Tsuna, Gokudera and Lambo and the Arcobalenos are training. Nana, Luce, Aria and Yuni are looking at the garden. Suddenly, Gamma came rushing in.

" Boss, Lady Luce, Sette. A guest have came and asking to be an alliance with both Giglio Nero and the Arcobaleno's boss. " Gamma said while holding a paper with ' alliance ' word on it.

" huh ? Did they make an appointment ? I never knew about that. " Nana said curious. She might just be an assassin but she's a cousin of Luce to, so she can know about these.

" oh, I have been waiting for this. " Luce said as she stood up, walking to the meeting room.

" Nana, care to look after Yuni for a while ? " Aria asked Nana and then called the Reborn and Mammon with her to.

" okay. " Nana said holding Yuni who is still playing with flowers on her hand.

" T-Then what do we do ? " Tsuna asked curious to Gokudera. Reborn was training them but now he's not here.

" Lambo-sama, wants to eat sweets and then kill Reborn !! Muahahahaha !! " Lambo said laughing like a mad person again.

" he did it again. Later he's gonna cry again from falling down. " Gokudera said as Lampo falls down, Lambo didn't watch where he's going and he cried.

" .... " Tsuna sweatdrops as Lambo throws grenade at Gokudera. Gokudera get bombed and then he got angry and throw bomb at him. Finally, they decided to have a bomb fight.

At the Meeting Room,
" Hello, I'm Luce, the boss of the Arcobaleno. Nice to meet you, Gesso-san and ......? " Luce said siting on one of the chairs as she hold her hand out. Sitting opposite of her is a man in his middle 30s, blonde hair and blue eyes. A boy with white spiky hair and purple eyes with a matching purple crown like tattoo under both his eyes.

" It's my pleasure to meet you, Luce-san. My name is Hanabi Gesso. This is my son, Byakuran Gesso." The blonde man said politely as he reach his hand out to shake with Luce's.

* CReAK ! * the door opened revealing Aria, Gamma, Reborn and Mammon.

" I apologise for being late. I'm Aria, the boss of the Giglio Nero Family. Nice to meet you, Gesso-san. " Aria said smiling, and hold her hand out to shake with Hanabi's hand.

" It's fine. Nice to meet you too, Aria-san. " Hanabi said.

" Okay. According to Gamma, you want to make an alliance with us ? " Luce said smiling.

" yes, indeed. " Hanabi said as he, Aria and Luce began to chat about the conditions.

" hmph ! " Byakuran huffs, he's a child, he got nothing to do and he's not happy about that.

" oh, Byakuran-kun. You can go to the backyard to play with the children in our family. " Luce suggested as Hanabi nods. Byakuran looks at his father who nods and he left the room.

Byakuran's POV,
I was walking around the mansion and I pass by the kitchen,
" okaa-san, can I have a strawberry cupcake ? " I heard a cute voice.

" of course, anyone wants anything more ? " another motherly voice is heard.

" I want candy flavour !! " a very childish voice is heard.

" gah !! Stupid Cow, there are no candy flavour cupcakes !! " anothe voice said, but this time is a grumpy voice.

" I want some lemonade !! " another soft voice is heard.

' they sound like they are having fun. I want to have fun to ~ ' I think and then I opened the door.

End of Byakuran's POV.

The door to the kitchen opened, stoping the voices from the kitchen. Everyone stares at the newcomer.

" ara, don't stand there ! Come over to play ! Aria told me a boy will come over to play ~ " Nana said smiling as she holds some cupcakes.

" yeah, come in ! My name is Yuni, what's yours ? " Yuni said smiling.

" My name is Byakuran Gesso. " Byakuran said looking shocked at Yuni then he starts smiling.

" I'm Tsuna ! Byakuran, we are eating cupcakes, wanna join ? " Tsuna said smiling as he holds a blueberry cupcake.

" Che. " Gokudera huffs as he eats his vanilla cupcake.

" don't be mean and introduce yourself, Hayato. " Tsuna said with a frown.

" yes, I apologise and the name's Gokudera Hayato. " Gokudera said not looking sorry at all.

" Lambo-sama is going to eat everything, Muahahaha !! " Lambo laughing like a mad person and snatch cupcakes.

" Voi, don't stay there like a stick !! Come here and eat or this cow will finish everything there is ! W-WAH ! Stupid cow, that was mine !! " Gokudera yelled at Byakuran but he missed that Lambo snatched his cupcake and ate half of it.

" o-okay. " Byakuran said smiling as he went to the table, searching for his cupcake.

' so there's people who are not faking it. They are sincere. ' Byakuran thought as he stares at their smiles.

Back at the Meeting Room,
" you see, Luce. The Estraneo's are doing children experiments. We are hoping that the Arcobaleno can take a job, to destroy the base and save the children's ? " Hanabi said.

" oh~ children experiments ? We'll take it !! " Luce said slamming her hands on the table, fire can be seen through her eyes.

" okay. The meeting's over. Can I see how my son is doing ? " Hanabi asked as he, Luce, Aria and the others went out of the room. Soon they reached the garden.

At the Garden,
" wuahh, don't take my cupcake, Byakuran !!! " Tsuna yelled as he chased Byakuran holding a strawberry cupcake.

" hand Tsuna-sama that cupcake !! " Gokudera yelled at Byakuran.

" muahahaha, Lambo-sama will eat every hamburger there is... " Lambo said in his dream while drooling.

" ara, Tsu-kun is having a nice time ~~ " Nana said drinking lemonade as Yuni beside her nods as she drinks lemonade.

" such a lovely scene. " Luce commented as everyone turn to see Luce, Aria, Reborn, Mammon and Hanabi.

" what were all of you doing ?! Look at those shirt !! Dirty, like Tsuna just trip to a mud puddle. " Reborn said smirking as he saw Tsuna wailing ' it's not my fault !! '

" hahaha. " Byakuran laughs as Tsuna sweatdrops when Reborn said he will increase the training.

" It's time, Byakuran. We are going home. " Hanabi said strictly as Byakuran looks like he's going to cry.

" b-but...fine. I want to visit again, tomorrow !! " Byakuran said unwillingly thenn happily.

" oh, no can do. The Arcobaleno have missions tomorrow, they won't be here. " Hanabi said as he starts to walk. Byakuran looking so unwilling but still follow his father.

" have a nice day, Hanabi-san. " Luce and Aria said as Gamma went to escort them outside the mansion.

" w-what mission, Reborn ? " Tsuna said pulling Reborn's pants.

" e-erm..." Reborn look at Luce, unsure if he should say it or not. Nana might kill him, for making her precious son, tainted a bit.