Chapter 3: The accident

Chapter being rewritten! Read again, with small changes here and there. Rewritten on 12th December 2017.

"What?! You're my papa!!?" Taka shouted in a surprised and unbelievable tone while Tsuna standing mumbling some incorrect of words with a shocking expression.

"Yup! Taka-kun and Tuna-fish! Why don't you give your papa, me a hug?" Iemitsu said once more with a goofy smile while his wife chuckle lightly with Timoteo along distracted.

Reborn shadows his eyes with his fedora as he nods at Nana. Nana looks at Reborn with a serious expression which disappears by the next second. 'Everything is according to the visions. I'll take my leave, Sette.' Reborn places a small note near the table for Nana. After Nana nods, Reborn dissapears with the help of Leon, Nana then walks over to take the note. Nobody notices their interactions and Reborn disappearance due to the commotion between her son's and her husband.

"O-okay?" Taka said unsure but walk towards Iemitsu and get hugged. After a few minutes of being suffocated, Iemitsu put him down and reach his hands to hug Tsuna but Nana interrupt with a smile.

"Dear, why don't we all eat lunch first? I made a lot!" Nana said with a gentle smile and everyone went to eat lunch. The note read and disposed into the rubbish bin by Nana went unnoticed.

After lunch at the small yard in front of the Sawada Household,
"Papa, papa, let's play ball!" Taka said with a goofy smile and walks to his father with his favourite purple ball. He finally acknowledge Iemitsu as his father and wants to play ball.

"Okay. Hahaha, Tuna-fish, don't cha wanna play?!" Iemitsu said after walking towards Taka and look at Tsuna with his wife, Nana is going to buy some groceries with a bag hanging on her right arm.

"Nu-uh, I'm going shopping with okaa-san!" Tsuna said with a smile and walks out with his smiling mother carrying a bag.

"Okay~! Then let's go, Taka-kun!!" Iemitsu said with a smile.

Taka has a very confused funny face, his eyebrows twisted and his lips as a upside down smile and asked "To where?" Secretly, he's angry at why weren't they playing ball immediately.

Iemitsu laughs and holds Taka up high, " To shopping of course!"

"Why should I?? Shopping for food is girly stuff!" Taka said whining, but went with his father.

'We, as a family should have a bonding time!!' Iemitsu thinks while holding Taka who's not so happy and put him on his shoulder while Timoteo is at the door smiling at the peaceful family going to the market to buy something. He stayed back to look over the house, his bodyguards lurking at the house.

-What they didn't know is that they won't have another bonding time. It's just the peaceful moment before a storm.

Up on a tree near Sawada Household,
"Boss, I found them." A man in black said emotionless to the phone, but his eyes shown lust for vengeance as he continues to stare at the Sawada's. Unknown to him, Nana and Iemitsu may seem laughing and paying attention of one twin each, but actually with their corner of their eyes. They glared at the man, and Tsuna looking at the tree wondering, 'What's with that tree?? Is that someone up there? Why is okaa-san and papa looking at there?', Taka is looking at everywhere with oblivious.

"Follow them, we'll be there with backup. Remember, revenge." The boss commanded and hang up the phone.

"Yes, sir." The man said as he disappear from there and behind the Sawada's in a terrible disguise, of a tree bush.

At the Shopping Mall,
Nana is holding a basket with a hand, while the other hand is holding Tsuna's hand. Iemitsu is holding another heavy basket while carrying Taka on his shoulder. It was such a nice, calming scene of a happy family.