The Vongola Rings

"Bold" - Authors Note,
"Italics"- Places/Memories,
"Normal" - Talking,
'Normal' - Thinking.
Sorry again for the late update, I'm trying my best to update! ? If there's any spelling or grammar mistake, please do try ignoring it. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

In Giglio Nero's Mansion,
Uni stopped remembering from her memories as she continue to eat her dinner. She couldn't let Byakuran have a chance to steal her food, let him suffer.

"...m-my dinner." Byakuran mumbles sadly as he looks at his half eaten plate. He looks at Uni who ignored him and eats her dinner alone. He then looks at Skull and Colonello.

" That's mine, Colonello-senpai!" Skull whines about his food stolen by Colonello. 'Why are you still stealing my food, Colonello-senpai?!!! We all have the same type and kind of food in our own plate!!!' Skull thinks sadly as he watches his food slowly taken away. Byakuran looks at them and smirks.

" Not anymore, kora!" Colonello said as he eats some of Skull's food. When he was doing that, Byakuran took his chopsticks and take some of Colonello's food. He eats them quietly, so Colonello won't know he stole some of his food.

" Stupid student of mine, shut up and look after your food." Lal said as she eats calmly her dinner and ignoring Colonello's, "HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? WHERE DID MY FOOD GO??!!!" Uni giggles lightly as she puts the chopsticks on the table, stating she has finish and is waiting for dessert.

"UUWAAHH! Even the pineapple took my food too!!" Skull wailed in sadness and despair. He sulks on the corner of the room and mumbles, "...I'm not gonna have food to eat...they all stole it...I'm hungry....why can't they eat their own food.....why...."

" How dare you insult my wonderful hair style!" Mukuro said with a vein popped on his head. His illusion made trident appears as he throws it towards Skull. The trident stabbed the wall one cm away from Skull's head. "EEEEEEHHHHHH!" Skull yelled in shocked that the trident was so close to killing him.

" ..Poor Skull." Another baby said as he sighs at Skull. The baby has black hair and black eyes which looks exactly like Hibari but his black hair is braided. He wears a traditional red chinese clothes and white long pants. He is Fon, The best in Martial Art and the Storm Arcobaleno. He sighs as he looked at scared Skull, who has his mouth open and a white thing that looks like his soul coming out from his mouth. He keeps mumbling, "Don't..eat my food...stupid pineapple...Don't eat my foo-" like a broken recorder.

" Hmpt...His food loves getting eaten by me." Mukuro eats Skull's food like it was his, because of frustration. He chew his food, and snaps his fingers to dismiss the illusion. He doesn't want to get a lecture and scolding by Tsuna for destroying the walls. It won't be good, therefor he might not eat any of the food Tsuna makes, and maybe he'll just be unconscious for a few good weeks.

" Are you ignoring me, Pineapple head!!!" Skull yells back at Mukuro, who twitches his eyes in anger and annoyance.

" ......Are you kidding me? These are Idiots. I'll just go back to my lab." Another baby said as he sighs at those people. He has green spiky hair with black eyes, wearing a pair of glasses. He has a mini white jacket like those scientist wear, green inner shirt and long black pants. His name is Verde, the most impressive scientist in the whole world and is the Lightning Arcobaleno.

" No, Verde. You won't go to your lab and will stay here and eat dinner with us." Tsuna states as he calmly takes his plates to the sink. Verde shivers and then sighs and he finds a place to sit down. He definitely remembers that time, where he does science experiments and not eating any meals. Tsuna dragged him out from his room and chained him on a chair, as Tsuna feeds him with a very sweet smile. After that he was chained in a room for whole 5 days and eaten when it's time to. Ever since that incident, he would never. Never want experience the feeling of not doing anything and being locked inside a room for five whole days.