Training and car accident

The next day, The torturous training by the arcobaleno starts by getting kick out from bed and falling down the stair, meanwhile Nana, Luce and Yuni are drinking tea. Gamma is still dealing with the evil paperworks while Aria went somewhere else to do some errands.

" brat ! Run over the mansion 10 times and then do push-ups 50 times !! " Lal yelled.

" plus avoid from getting hit by rubber bullets, kora !! " Colonello yelled as he aimed at Tsuna while he run.

" HHHIIEEE !! " Tsuna yelled as he run.

After that,

" Now try to get alive then. If those snakes bit you, you're dead. " Mammon said as he make illusion poisons snakes.

" HHIIEE !! I hate snakes !! " Tsuna run up and down to avoid the snakes but after 30 minutes of running, the snakes disappeared and Mammon explained it was just illusion which caused Tsuna to collapse.

" argh !! I hate snakes !! " Tsuna said with the tears coming out.

" Now it's my turn. Now complete these in 2 hours to get this strawberry shortcake. " Verde said as he gave Tsuna two pile of Mathematics and Science test papers.

" w-what ?!! But I barely know language and know I have do to these !!! " Tsuna said sadly as he starts to do that pile of test.

2 hours later, it went out terrible. 20 test are there but Tsuna just manage to pass 5 of the tests. Tsuna not only didn't get the cake but watch it as it was devoured by Verde.

" No!! " Tsuna watch as he favorite cake is being devoured by some else and the someone else is not sharing it.

" HAHA ! Now it's the greatest st- *bump* " Skull yelled but before he finish Reborn had kicked him down to the floor.

" my turn. " Reborn said smirking and holding the Leon-gun.

" ne, Reborn. Have you been to Japan before ? Because...." Tsuna asks suddenly.

" ah, you mean when Sette and that idiota blonde haven't divorce yet ? " Reborn said calmly.

" yup ! He has the same name as you too ! Oh I forget, you jumped through the window being a baby. But how did you turn to an adult ?! " Tsuna suddenly remembered what happened yesterday.

" ah, that is me. How did I do it ? It's a secret. Now, time for training ! " Reborn said as he starts to shoot at the running Tsuna.

At the Vongola Mansion,

Gokudera's POV,
" Taka-kun, this is your future storm guardian. The smoking bomb Hayato or Gokudera Hayato. " Iemitsu said with a happy smile as I watch that brat with blonde hair and chestnut eyes looks at me with a mocking smile.

" okay. Thanks, dad. " the brat said as I watch Iemitsu's back dissapeared.

" Tch, weak. " the brat said looking at me.

' how dare that brat call me that ! He might be the candidate for Decimo but that doesn't mean he is because he's just an candidate plus he's such a weakling !! Always depend on other people because that mocking smile tells me he don't do harming, he manipulates others to do. He's just a coward. ' I think as glared at him.

" who are you to say that ?! Your just a candidate !! " I yelled as I take some bomb out.

" so what are you going to do with that ? Bomb me ? Che, weakling. " that brat said said mocking me again.

" me weak ? Let's see how you'll deal with this !! Double bomb. " I said as I throw bombs at the brat who is obviously scared. He stand there, hoping someone will help but Iemitsu passed by again.

" what are you doing ?! Smoking bomb Hayato !! Hurting the candidate of Vongola Decimo ?!! " Iemitsu yelled at me as he extinguish the flames by using the fire extinguisher.

" hell yeah ! He said I'm weak ? He's the weakling !! If he doesn't respect me, why should I ? Addios* " I said grumpily as I walk out.

" you brat !! You'll never get to come back here !! " Iemitsu shouted.

" Che, as if I care. " I said smirking.

' I wouldn't care. ' I think as I walk away.

" His mother is a slut, he's an illegal child to !! His mother even got killed by his father. " Iemitsu shouted loudly for me to listen but I ignored as I walk out of the stupid mansion.

End of Gokudera's POV.

Takayoshi's POV,

' that silver bastard how dare he hurt me !! I'm gonna make him pay !! ' I think as I saw my father fussing over me.

" Are you hurt ? Is there anything you need ?! " My father ask me after he stop checking me.

" papa, c-can you help me....take revenge on Gokudera ? ....I didn't say anything but he attacked me and say bad things to me... " I said acting innocent and my father had fall for it !!

' so easy....so easy to trick him. ' I think as I look at my father stand up and call someone.

End of Takayoshi's POV.

Iemitsu called someone to make a plan to kill Gokudera.

Outside at the road,
Gokudera just walk at the road, without looking at the traffic light nor cars. Tsuna finally done training by Reborn and went outside with him to buy the strawberry cake because if Reborn doesn't, Nana will not let him eat anything she make.

" BeEP ! BeEP ! " the car honk as Gokudera walk the road. A car beside it speed towards Gokudera.