The truth ( part 1 )

" okaa-san , who are you actually ? Or ... " Tsuna asked curiously then his hair shadows his eyes and he stopped talking making Nana and Yuni worried while Luce and Aria smiles.

" or what, Tsu-kun ? Are you scared ? Are you okay ? " Nana is panicking. To her, her son is the MOST important thing in her world while Yuni, Aria and Luce are staring at them waiting for something to happen.

" or... did you take my okaa-san away ? If you did ... you won't live long. " Tsuna look at her eyes and said.

' Tsu-kun's eyes ...they turned to sunset orange. ' Nana thinks shocked.

" well.. Did you ?!! " Tsuna said angrily. He didn't like the idea that his mom is hurt.

" no... I'm your mother, Tsu-kun. It's just that... I used to be an assassin that goes by the name - Sette who works for Giglio Nero family. " Nana said sadly.

' now he's gonna be scared of me.... ' Nana thinks and preparing a shocked face of Tsuna.

" oh... Does Iemitsu-san and granpa knows ?! Okaa-san , when you shoot that guy , it was awesome !! " Tsuna said from curious to excited.

" ah.. No .... I didn't tell them but I think your grandpa and that kid knows about that. Tsu-kun , I-I .....killed that man and you said that w-was awesome ? " Nana said shocked.

" not just plain awesome but okaa-san was so cool too~~ why didn't okaa-san tell me ?? " Tsuna said excited but then depressed.

" Tsuna , your mom is the formal greatest assassins ! " Yuni said happily, she admired Nana for her title.

" ah ! No I'm not that good..... I erm... " Nana said slightly panicking again.

" okay, enough of that. We are now at the Giglio Nero's HQ mansion ! " Luce said happily as Aria and Yuni smiles. Tsuna then holds Nana's hand as they went inside.

Inside the mansion, a blonde man with light green eyes came out looking a bit tired.

" L-Lady Luce, Boss, Princess, t-the Arcobaleno a-are here. You must hurry to the meeting room, Lady Luce and Boss. " The blonde man says as he pants when he look up to see Nana with a shocked expression.

" Gamma, we'll be on our way. You take Yuni and our guest to the guest room. " Aria said as she and Luce went to the meeting room.

" yes boss. Let's go, princess. " The blonde man called Gamma holds Yuni's hand and starts walking with Nana and Tsuna behind them.

At the hallway to the guest room,

" Sette, I never knew that I would see you again. " Gamma said not looking behind.

" me too, who knew that the kid I trained before became Aria's right hand man. " Nana said slightly chuckling.

" a ra, okaa-san, you trained him ? I don't understand~ " Tsuna said pouting at Nana.

" w-wait, that kid understand Italian even though he's a Japanese ?!! " Gamma said surprised along with Nana , she didn't even notice that she and Tsuna was talking Italian.

" T-Tsu-kun, h-how ? " Nana asks shocked she didn't realise it earlier.

" oh, I found some Italian dictionary that Iemitsu-san bought for Taka-kun. Taka-kun , didn't read it since he's to arrogant and says he knows everything so perfectly ~ " Tsuna said and tilts his head innocently.

" kya~~~~~ cute ~~~ " Yuni and Nana said as flowers starts to pop everywhere.

' oh gosh, what happened. ' Gamma looked at the flowers and sweatdrops.

" ne ne, okaa-san, why did you trained him and not me ?! " Tsuna asked with his big sparkle eyes and begging voice making Nana cooed him over and over.

" that's because, I don't want MY Tsu-kun get hurt in any way. Mentally, physically or emotionally. " Nana said seriously as she glares outside at the window. Seven babies came out from no where and turn to adults !

" Tch, Sette found us out. " one of the adults with green spiky hair and green eyes wearing a white lab jacket, green inner shirt and long brown pants said pushing his glasses.

" well, she is the Sette , kora. " another adult said. He's wearing a green military type of clothes and black boots. He has blonde hair and light blue eyes.

" Tch. " the adult called ' Reborn ', Tsuna thinks. He is wearing a black long sleeve jacket, white inner shirt, black tie and a black long pants and black shoes sighs.

" anyway, nice to see you, Sette. " another adult said wearing a red tradition chinese clothes, have black hair and black eyes said smiled gently.

" Indeed, Fong. It nice to see all of you again. " Nana said smiling.

Somewhere else at Italy,

" Welcome, Iemitsu and Taka-kun. " Timoteo said wearing a brown suit sitting on his chair.

" Nono. " Iemitsu said bowing a bit and looking straight at Timoteo.

" granpa. " Taka bowed and said politely. His father had told him about his position and he is going to take that position and then his is going take his mother back from that useless trash.

" Nono, I choose my eldest son to be the candidate to be the Decimo. " Iemitsu said sincerely.

" are you sure, Iemitsu. Are you ready to take the challenge , Taka-kun. " Timoteo asked with a strict voice.

" yes, I am, Nono. " Iemitsu said and bows.

" you, Taka-kun ? " Timoteo asks again.

" yes, I am ready to take the challenge. " Taka said and bows with his father.

" okay then. I'll put Taka-kun inside the list of the candidate. Iemitsu, you must train Taka-kun since Reborn is out. He went to train someone of the Giglio Nero's. " Timoteo said while he wrote something on a piece of paper.

" w-what ?! Taka, deserves the best, Nono. " Iemitsu said.

" no can do. Reborn is just a trusted friend of mine. He's boss is the formal Giglio Nero boss, Luce di Giglio Nero but now she is the Sky of the arcobalenos. Reborn is the strongest arcobaleno but Luce is his boss. Their formal and the greatest assassin, Sette came back. " Timoteo said as Iemitsu bows mumble a ' I have something do to, Nono. I'm leaving with Taka. ' and walks out grumpy.