The another live

After being kicked out of the hospital with Taka,

' how dare that Tsunayoshi. He took my wife away and even made her want to divorce with me !! ' Iemitsu thinks angrily as he saw his soon-to-be-ex-wife walk out of the house with that brat .

' one day, I'm gonna take my wife back and make her realise that , that brat is the one who caused this ! That day will be coming soon. Very soon. ' Iemitsu said as he go back to my room to plan, about going back to Italy and making Taka-kun to be the Decimo.

' Tch, all that dame-Tsuna's fault ! if it wasn't for him, I can eat mama's cooking and she'll give me more attention! ' Taka thinks angrily about his other twin. He hates Tsuna for taking away his attention. But in reality, it's him who never gave Tsuna the chance to have a bit attention except from his mother. He is also a very greedy person, but still they are too stupid to notice that there's still an assassin trying to kill Nana and Tsuna.

A few days later , Nana came out of the hospital and divorced with Iemitsu. Successfully leaving Iemitsu with Taka and Nana with Tsuna.

" we're are leaving here. From now on , my name is not Sawada anymore it's Nana Bianco . That was my old name. Now it's my name now and yours is Tsuna Bianco , I'm sorry but this will lessen the result to find your own self. My cousin , Luce is your aunt said we can live with her. Now we're gonna live at Italy , Tsu-kun. " Nana said sadly.

" I'm sorry , okaa-san , if I didn't then we'll still be a happy family ! " Tsuna said sadly holding Nana's hand. What they didn't know is that the assassin is still looking at them. Iemitsu and Taka is still at their old house.

They went to the airplane , to Italy. Soon they arrived at Italy, a women in her middle 20s in a white dress, a big mushroom kind of hat, she have long dark blue hair tied to a pony tail and she have big blue eyes with a orange tattoo under her left eye. There's two other people behind her that is also a replica of her. Another women in her early 20s in a red formal button up shirt and a black skirt till her knee. She have the big blue eyes but she have dark green hair till her shoulders and a orange tattoo under her left eye. Another girl beside her, almost the same age as Tsuna but she is wearing a white dress with pink shoes , she have dark green long hair tied to a pony tail behind her. The three of them greeted Tsuna and Nana with bright smiles.

" Nana ! " the women with blue eyes and dark blue hair came running to Nana and hug her while the other two walking behind.

" Luce ! Long time no see , how are you ? " Nana asked smiling and they began to chat.

' Hm... That must be Aunt Luce. ' Tsuna thinks as he watch them walk and chat.

" hello. You must be Tsuna. Nana's younger twin son. I'm Aria , you can call me Aunt Aria. " The women that is in the red suit said called Aria smiled.

" hello , my name's Yuni ! You can call me just Yuni is fine ! " the girl called Yuni said smiling towards Tsuna.

" hello , Aunt Aria and Yuni-chan. " Tsuna said smiling back at them.

" Aria , Yuni , Tsuna , let's go inside the limo. " Luce said waving at Tsuna , Aria and Yuni. In front of Luce and Nana is a black limo.

" okay ! " the three said as they walk to the limo.

Inside the limo,

" Nana, I think they are still there and the weapons are at the same as usual. " Luce said looking in front.

" oh well, never think I would have to do it so fast. But too sad for him to attack me or Tsu-kun. " Nana said taking a hold of the sniper underneath the seats. There's a riffle and a sniper.

" okaa-san ? Why are you holding that sniper ? " Tsuna asked innocently but went unheard by Nana who is aiming.

" your okaa-san is now going to take down some bad guys okay. " Aria said softly to Tsuna making him quiet. Nana fired her sniper and shot the man in black straight at his forehead.

" okaa-san... Why do you know how to use a sniper ? " Tsuna asked shocked as Nana turns her head in shock, she have forgotten that Tsuna didn't know her true identity.