The truth ( part 2 )

Back at the Giglio Nero's mansion,

" so who's this brat, Sette. " Reborn said referring to Tsuna behind Nana.

" this is my son. " Nana said then hug Tsuna to her chest and smiles with flowers popping everywhere.

" such a weak and looks so feminine son you have there. " Reborn said smirking.

" I may be weak but I'm smart, Reborn-san. " Tsuna said glared at Reborn with his sunset orange eyes.

" w-what ? Sky flames. " A person wearing a cloak that cover he's or her's body, only the long purple hair can be seen.

" M-Mammon ! What are you taking about ! Sky flames ? That bra- " a man wearing a purple-black suit and wears a helmet said but soon got kicked by Reborn.

" I thought your flames were mist ? " Reborn said questioning.

" yup ! Who knows maybe my husband have Sky flames ~~~ " Nana said smiling making Reborn, Lal, Mammon and Verde sighs while Fong chuckle slightly.

" well, I thought there was a meeting ~ " Luce came saying with an over-sweet smile.

" ah, e-erm...." The arcobalenos start explaining.

" Ne ne, okaa-san...why do they call you ' Sette ' ? I thought okaa-san's s name is Nana Bianco ? " Tsuna asked innocently, successfully taking away Luce's attention as the arcobaleno's were saved from Luce's torturing punishment.

" ah, that's my identity here. I'm known as Sette di Nebbia. I used to be in a group called ' Gli elementi '. My japanese name is Nana, in Japanese it means seven so I decided to use an Italian name, Sette and the group is very speacial because everyone there use their flames as a nickname too ! Since I'm a mist user, I'm the seven of mist. " Nana said slight sad but yet happy.

" so where's the other members ? " Tsuna asks.

" ....we went separated ways since all of us are married and have children so we decided to disband the group.......but does Tsu-kun want to listen to my past ?! Maybe you can meet their childrens and be friends with them !! " Nana said from slightly sad to happy as she saw Tsuna nods. Soon everyone kept quiet to listen Nana's past

Flashback 15 years ago,
Nana was 15 year old, she was your everyday normal girl until her parents died and she was handed to her aunt. As you know she knew Luce, her cousin in Italy. But because they are the Giglio Nero Family, she must know how protect herself, because of that she trained.

During training she met some people. These people was in a group, since Nana was curious, she decided to joined the group, called ' Gli elementi '. They have a strange rule. Everyone must not give their real names just in case anything happens as they will use a nickname.

The boss was called Cielo Luminoso but she died because of a sickness and her older brother. She had a right hand women, her nickname was Pianoforte la Tempesta, even though she is a storm user, she was a kind and nice women but she died in a car accident. There was a happy-go-lucky guy called Spada la Pioggia. A very active man was there, his nickname was Guarigione Sole, he knew how to create antidote because he have a lot of knowledge about medicine and likes to heal people, but he died in a car accident with his younger daughter. There's another women as well, her nickname was Figlio del fulmine, she always acting like a child but she died during the birth of her first son. Another man was also a mist user like Nana, his nickname was Nebbia Scomparsa. He was a bit weaker than Nana and was like a younger brother to her. But he died in the hands of his so-called 'wife' who used him to have his money. He died because of food poisoning. Lastly a women called Tipo di Nube, sometimes she acts being lone wolf but sometimes she will act like a playful child.