The chaos has just begun

Hello, everyone! There's a great news!  I officially got rid of the stupid exam for this year. So now on with the story. I hope you enjoyed, sorry for it seemed a little jumbled up.

"Bold" - Author's note,
"Italics"- Places/memories,
"Normal"- Talking,
'Normal' - Thinking.
Tsuna's POV,
I was walking towards Namimori Middle School, with Xanxus walking beside me. Suddenly I heard wails of someone crying. The most weird thing is that, the crying sounds awfully familiar. Never mind that, I've gotta tell Xanxus there's a bit of changes in our original plans.

"Xanxus, we have to sto-" before I could finish, something or someone bumped to me with so much force that I was pushed down. "Arghh.." I groaned in pain, I looked at my left elbow. A bruise and slight blood dripping down, 'definitely blood. Hope Uni won't be mad at me, I told her beforehand that I'm not gonna get hurt.' I thinks and sighs as Chrome helps me to get up.

I looked at the person who bumped on me. A boy with black afro hairstyle and green eyes. He cries out loudly even though he looks like a 10 year old. Then something sparked, I remember him.

"Y-you're ...Lambo?" I said in shock and surprise. I didn't expect him to appear out of nowhere, did the future changed? 'Is it because of me coming in this time, I was suppose to appear after this Battle of the rings but I met the Varias with the help of Byakuran.....no impossible...but how..?" I think deeply ignored Lambo's shocked face as he saw me.

Lambo's POV,
I was hitted by I-pin, that monster! Her kick was very painful, I ran away for her so the great Lambo-sama won't get kicked again! ( I'm so sorry, if this confused you. In the last chapter, I forgotten to mention that Lambo's and I-pin should be 10 years old.)

'Muahahahaha! I'm the great Lambo-sama!' I think happily as I ran. Suddenly there is this soft wall interrupting me from going on. "Arghh..." I heard someone said in pain?

I looked up, to see a brown hair boy looking at me in shock. 'Hahaha! I'm so great that everyone who sees me got shocked!' I think as I laugh mentally. (If only you know that people was shocked looking at you is because of your silly and naive actions..)

"Y-You're...Lambo?" The person I bumped to said to me. 'Huh? How does he know my name!? Gyuupa! Is he a kidnapper??!!' I think and suddenly noticed the amount of people with him, and that black hair man beside him is glaring daggers at me!! He has a scar on his face, which made him more scarier!!!! Gyuupa! They really are-

"Lambo! Don't go running around like that! You'll get hurt again!!"

'Huh?' I instantly looked behind to find no one, but I heard sounds. Sounds of someone calling my name?

"Wuaaahh!! I can't hold itt!!!!!" My crying wails when I was 5 years old, I look in front of me. Everything became white, all I could only see myself in a younger version, crying on the ground. I must have fallen down after running aimlessly. 'These are my memories....' I think to myself, as I continue to see blurry images.

"Lambo! Here's a sweet, stop crying okay?" A boy with spiky blonde hair said as he handed me a piece of grape sweet. This look normal, but why is it showing up now? Is it because, Taka is showing his other greedy personality?

"Yum! Yum! Grape sweet, thanks! Tsuna-nii!" My younger self said to the boy. 'Wait! When has Taka's name ever changed to Tsuna? Who's Tsuna?' I think in shocked as I saw myself continue to eat the sweet and suddenly the scenery changed again. This time it's at the streets beside the road.

"Gyuppah! I'll kill you, Reborn!!" My younger self yelled while taking a grenade out from his hair. He wanted to throw it to Reborn, but Reborn kicked him and it exploded in his face. This time, a boy with blonde hair walks towards my younger self. Wait, the boy's hair changed its colour, it changed to dark brown like the person I bumped into a while ago.