The BLAME

I rewritten this a few hours ago, but then when I published it. It went back to the old chapter and I had to rewrite again....

Soon, the doctor came out with a heavy sigh,
" Doctor!! How's my wife ?! Is she fine ? " Iemitsu said while Tsuna still praying but Taka is unhappy that he is not having any attention. (Actually, how can you get attention when your mother is hurt!!!)

" well, she's currently stable, a few broken bones at the legs. No big deal, just a few months and your wife is good as new. Please don't stress her out. " The doctor said to Iemitsu as he flipped some pages at the file in his hands, then turn to tell the nurse beside him.

" c-can I see my wife now ? " Iemitsu asked in relief face yet panic tone.

" ah, of course you may. You may see your wife in room 77, Sawada-san. " the doctor said and let after written something's on the papers.

At near the empty hallway to room 77,
" Tch, in the end. It's all Dame-Tsuna's fault. " Taka said angrily because he can't have his butterfly.

" Indeed. Why did you go to the middle of the road ?! Do you not know it's dangerous ? " Iemitsu scolded Tsuna with an angry tone and disgusted face.

" b-but, I w-was pushed ! " Tsuna tried to protest to Iemitsu.

" no excuse. Because of you, I might lost my wife because of a useless son. " Iemitsu said in an uncaring sound, not bothering to listen to Tsuna. He tried to be nice, but what did he get from that? His beloved wife almost died because of this useless son of his.

" b-but.... " Tsuna continue to protest but Taka interrupted.

" You almost killed our mother, brother. Shut up and just apologise. " Taka said with a ugly smile.

" b-but .... " Tsuna tried to protest, not wanting to let Taka's lies go through Iemitsu.

SLaP! - the sound of slapping became so loud at the empty hallway.

' but it was Taka who pushed me to the middle of the road .... ' Tsuna was gonna say but didn't then shocked to see his father slap him on the face making a red hand print on his face. He didn't expected his father to just slapped him on the face.

" Tch, after what you did. I won't even care if you die. Better yet, just die. And don't let my wife get involved, useless son." Iemitsu said angrily blinded by the fact the his wife got hurted because of Tsuna but it was actually Taka's fault but he didn't pay enough attention to know that the older twin hated the younger twin and didn't even care for the mother as well. What an idiot, agree ?

Iemitsu then left with Taka following him with another ugly smile. They then walk inside Nana's room, leaving Tsuna alone. Tsuna stands alone at the empty and cold hallway.

Nana's POV,
I just woke up the because of the sound of slap from outside. I even heard Taka's and Iemitsu's words.

' where's Tsu-kun ? Is he alright ?! ' I thinks panicking but then I remember of the sound of slapping.

' I hope Tsu-kun and Iemitsu is not fighting or in danger or something ..... ' I began to pray that my small family is not going to split a half.

Then the door open, revealing my husband, Iemitsu and my elder twin son, Taka. But soon I notice Tsu-kun is not here. I obliviously panick and decided to ask my husband.

" dear, where's Tsu-kun ? " I asked with a half smile.

" N-Nana, why do you still care for that not good but uselss son! He almost killed you !! " Iemitsu said while griping his knuckles.