~|♡16♡|~

"Baby!" He pulled me up with one hand and held me close.

"K-Kyle.." I stuttered, the tears rushing down my face, "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm so sorry." I cried to him.

"Don't be sorry, my love. Everything is okay. Daddy's here. I've got you." He said soothingly, rubbing my back at the same time.

And in that moment things were calm. The hurricane subsided. Everything seemed perfect.

Then I remembered why he was looking for me in the first place. Because I left him. He didn't seem mad, though. Which confused me.

"Sky, you really scared me. I was so worried. I'm so glad you're okay. Now we need to go back to the room and talk about what happened. Okay?"

I nodded. I knew I needed to tell him. I wanted Taylin there to hear what their girlfriend did. They deserve to know.

We ended up getting a cab back to our hotel. I went straight to the room, but Kyle had said he was going to get Taylin.

After a few minutes, they both came into our room. I looked up at Taylin nervously, waving to them without making eye contact.

"Hey Sky. How ya doin?" Tay asked with a caring tone.

I just shrugged, honestly afraid or what was going to be said and how they would react.

Kyle sat next to me on the bed and held my hand. I continued to look down in fear.

"Do you mind if I sit next to you, too, sweetie?" Taylin asked.

"Th-that's fine." I said quietly.

They sat next to me and I could feel both of their stares on me.

"Okay, love. Would you mind telling Tay and I what happened?" Kyle asked, still tightly holding my hand.

I nodded, and cleared my throat before saying anything.

"You guys left Yasmin and I alone before we went to dinner. Yasmin had told me th-that she was sorry for breaking my doll and that she could make it up to me.." I felt the tears coming on as I wiped them away with my free hand, "..I asked what she meant and she told me that she thought I was pretty. I was confused as to why she was being so weird. And her tone was so different than before. She got on top of me.. sh-she.. touched me.." my tears weren't stopping. Instead they came streamimg down my face.

The room was quiet other than my cries.

I leaned into Kyle's chest but he didn't hold me. I looked up at him and he looked angry.

"Taylin. Do you have anything to say?" Kyle asked through gritted teeth.

"I.. I'm just shocked.. I can't believe she would do that." They sounded hurt.

Kyle finally held me, "I'm sorry we left you alone with her."

I shrugged, "you didn't know it would happen.."

"No but it could have been prevented." Tay responded in a monotone voice.

"Please.. I don't want either of you to think this is your fault. She's a grown adult, she knew what she was doing."

"Regardless, it's just a mystery to me as to why she would even consider that to be okay."

I shrugged my shoulders and started to zone out a bit. My head just went completely blank. My thoughts and senses were numb. I needed to be comforted. But I needed to be alone at the same time and I didn't know what to do about it.

Kyle and Taylin were talking. I knew that much. I wasn't listening. I was too caught up in my own thoughts to be worrying about them.

"Skylar. I want you to be there when we tell her what we know." Was the last thing I heard from Kyle before we were off to Taylin and.. her room.

I sat on the floor, hiding in my knees so Yasmin didn't see my tears.

"Yasmin. Is there something you'd like to tell us?" Tay asked, giving her a look.

"Uhh no?" She said sass filling her tone.

"Well. It's been brought to our attention that you and Sky here have done some questionable things." Kyle said sternly

"Oh. I was going to tell you Kyle! Honest! She got on top of me and-!"

"I'd watch what you're about to say if I were you." Taylin cut her off sharply.

"I.. never did anything she didn't want."

"That's not true! I didn't want any of it! I have bruises on my hips! She didn't listen to me! Daddy you have to believe me!" I exclaimed through my tears.

"I believe you princess. Don't worry."

"As do I. And I'll be damned if I'm going to stay with a liar and rapist."

"Taylin.. please.. baby.. we can talk about this."

"No. We're through."

So uhhh hi..... don't be mad! It's out! Anyway. Now that Tay and Yasmin are broken up....  do you guys want Taylin to join Sky and Kyle's relationship? Or see more of Tay in general? Because I loveeee Tay so much I can't even tell you guys. But. Let me know what you want to see and I'll make it happen.
Anyways, I love you guys. And as always, stay safe and have a good day/evening/night <3
~Ky
Word Count: 883