~|♡7♡|~

I decided on Tangled for the movie, it was my favorite Disney Princess movie and I swear I've watched it 50 times. Probably much more. The lady with all the snackies came over and asked daddy something I couldn't hear, cause I had earbuds in my ears. She looked really nice, but she also looked a lot better than I did. Hell.. I looked stupid next to her. She had a large chest, tall frame, blonde hair and brown eyes. She had a nice tan and long legs. She was pretty much the opposite of me, besides the tan. I was short, had brown hair and green eyes. A basically flat chest, and no ass whatsoever. I didn't look particularly appealing. I really did look like a child. Although, when I say short, I don't mean like 4' short. I'm just about 5'3". Not too tall, but it wasn't like I minded. She was probably about 5'8". Maybe taller. She looked underweight. Maybe average.

!TRIGGER WARNING!
I'm this next part, Skylar will be looking into the past year, seeing how she has gone through her life living with anorexia. I understand at the circumstances that I have given her, she would probably be dead, I added said circumstances to add dramatic effect. Please do not be upset with me. I understand this is a real issue. I do not want to start any controversy.

If you'd like to skip, I understand, I will leave a notice when she's completed getting caught in her thoughts.
Thank you.

Considering myself, I couldn't talk much about being underweight. I was still barely getting over my eating disorder. I suffered from anorexia for a long ass time. From when I was about 10 years old to when I was 23. I'm only 24 now. I'm surprised I'm not dead. I should be, considering my actions. I was still quite underweight. Kyle really has taken this past year to work with me on actually eating. Even now I'm only 97.6 pounds. When I was 10, I was about 42 pounds. I knew it was bad, and I thought I could stop whenever I wanted to, but I couldn't. Last year, I was about 62.7 pounds. I thought even that was too much.. when I looked at myself in the mirror, I couldn't help but see the extra fat I was gaining. Even then, when I was just above 60 pounds, it seemed like it was too much.

!End of the trigger warning!

I snapped out of my intrusive thoughts and continued watching my movie. I noticed that the beautiful lady was still talking to Kyle. I wasn't going to listen. That was wrong. But I knew I wanted to.

The few words I made out from having earbuds in were 'better' 'little' and 'happier'. I wasn't exactly sure what she was saying but I saw Kyle getting really defensive. I bit my tongue and tried not to intervene. I refrained from taking out my earbuds as well.

After a few minutes of them talking, she left. Daddy looked frustrated and ran his fingers through his short hair. I took out my earbuds and paused the movie.

"D-daddy..?" I whispered.

He perked up and looked at me. I could see the built up anger and frustration in his eyes.

"Yes, baby girl?"

"Y-you okay?"

"Yeah, honey. I'm okay. Don't worry about me, okay?"

I nodded, although I'm pretty sure he knew that I knew he was lying.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we will be landing here shortly, so please, if I may ask again, fasten your seatbelts and turn off all electronics for landing. Thank you!" Our flight attendant said through the loud speaker.

Daddy helped me again with my seat belt and I gave him my phone after closing the apps I was using.

Daddy took my hand again as we were landing.

Time skip because I have no clue how this works.

After we had gotten our bags from the luggage claim, we called a cab to take us to our hotel.

Once we got to the hotel, we had a nice man tell us where our room was and daddy paid him with a tip. Daddy unlocked the room. There was only one bed as he had talked about on the phone earlier. I figured in one of my bags there was bedding for me to make a bed on the floor so we wouldn't have to share a bed. We've only ever taken one nap together. It wasn't like we could share a bed for a week, right?

Daddy set up a couple things like my 'little' area where he put all my little things. Including one of my suitcases.

He also started getting out pajamas and our bedtime materials. I didn't really want to go to sleep though. We just got here and the first hours of our vacation would be spent sleeping? I couldn't have that.

"Okay, angel, come here and get your jammies on."

"Noooooo! Daddy! Wanna go play!" I exclaimed, pointing to the window.

"Baby, we're going to change your diaper then we're gonna get some sleep because even daddy is tired."

"But daddy!" I whined. I did not want to sleep.

"No buts." He said in a stern voice.

I huffed and crossed my arms. I didn't want to sleep. It was only 10:57. I always stay up until 11:30! It wasn't fair! I still had about 30 minutes!

"Daddy.. pwease let me stay up.." I whined, and stuck out my bottom lip.

He sighed an angry sigh and rubbed his face.

"Baby. I told you no. So unless you want a punishment, I suggest you listen."

I didn't want to get punished but I wanted to stay awake.

"Bu... I wants ta stay up..." I whined.

"No."

"Pwease?"

"I said no and I gave you a warning. It's time for your punishment."

I was afraid. He hasn't punished me in a long, long time...

I'm so sorry for not publishing this chapter earlier. I know you guys really like to see this story, but it takes a while to get these chapters out. Sorry again! Love you guys!
~Ky

Word count: 1,039