~|♡11♡|~

The day went on, getting hotter by the hour. I didnt realize that California would be so warm. It was much warmer than Minnesota. We usually had colder weather so I wasn't exactly prepared for it.

I didn't want daddy to notice I was uncomfortable, so I stayed quiet.

I started to think back to when that dreaded man, Micheal came into my house. I don't know why I ever let him in.

I felt a heaviness in my chest when I thought about what could have happened because of my stupidity. For all I know, he could've completely lied to me about what Kyle said.

"Baby?" Kyle said in a soft voice.

I looked up at him and tilted my head at him.

"Yes?"

"I've been trying to get your attention for a little while now. Are you okay?" He asked with a concerned tone.

I smiled and nodded happily, though it was quite fake, I hoped that he didn't realize.

"Alright. What would you like to do?"

I held my Pooh security blankie close to me as I looked around. I really wanted to go see princesses now, but maybe leggings weren't the best option like I thought.

"Um.. I wanna go see princesses now!" I exclaimed.

"Alright, honey, then let's go."

"B-but daddy.." I semi whined.

"What is it honey?"

"Hot.."

"You're hot?"

I just nodded.

"Well I could've told you that." He teased, "but let's go get you changed. We can just put your leggings in your bag."

I blushed and nodded while we searched for a restroom.

After a few minutes of looking, we found one and walked into it. I went into one of the stalls and took my leggings off.

Before I left the stall I changed out my feminine product.

I unlocked the stall and walked out, washing my hands. I also took off the light jacket I was wearing.

I went back out to see Daddy waiting for me, talking to someone I didn't know, but he seemed to be friends with her.. or him? I couldn't tell.

My heart started to race, I didn't know if I should stay where I was or go by him. I was nervous, considering I was really dressed like a child and they didn't know about my littlespace. Although, everyone dresses like a kid at Disney. Right?

I took a deep breath and walked over to daddy with my clothes clutched to my chest as I was in just my skirt and t shirt.

"Oh, there you are babe!" He said excitedly.

I nodded and didn't make eye contact or even look at the other person.

I gave him my clothes as he put them in my bag that he was holding for me. I wanted to seem independent in front of this mystery person, so I took the bag from him and held onto it with a tight grip.

I looked up at Kyle and poked him gently to get his attention.

"What is it, hun?"

I motioned for him to lean down so I could whisper to him, he took the hint and came to my level.

"Who's this?" I whispered nervously in his ear.

"Oh! Of course. How silly of me, Sky, this is my buddy, Taylin, Tay, this is my girlfriend, Skylar." He introduced.

I looked over at Taylin that back at daddy and hid in his arm as I clutched to it.

Daddy chucked slightly, "she can be pretty shy at first. Would you mind saying hi, honey?"

While hiding in his arm I waved hi to Taylin, which earned a small chuckle from both of them.

"It's alright, my little gets shy too." Tay said nonchalantly.

I perked up immediately, "you have a little?" I slightly whispered.

"I do. And she is just as cute as you are." Taylin said, smiling.

"Now Skylar, you might not know about this, but Taylin is non binary. Do you know what that means?"

I've heard of it but I didn't entirely know what it meant, so I shook my head while looking at daddy in his eyes.

"It means that they don't see themself as male or female. They're neither, so they go with the pronouns they/them, does that make sense?"

I nodded and smile.

"I never met anyone like that before." I giggled while looking at Tay.

"No? Well I feel pretty special then. I guess I'm the first!"

I nodded happily.

"Is okay if I give hug?" I asked and looked at Tay.

"Of course! I love hugs!"

I gave Taylin a big hug, wrapping my arms around their neck and standing on my tippy toes. I'm so short.

They smelled of cigarettes mixed with a small amount of another smell that I couldn't quite figure out. But I didn't mind.

The hug ended just as fast as it started.

"Is Yasmin here too? Daddy asked, holding onto my hand.

"Yeah, she is. She's back at the room taking a nap. She stayed up a little too late last night. She might be awake by now."

"Who's Yasmin?" I asked.

"My little. She's got a bit of an older headspace than you, but I'm sure you'll get along great."

I nodded, finding it odd that they would leave their little alone. I wouldn't like that at all if I had a choice.

"Well, Skylar here wants to go see some princesses, so maybe we could go get Yasmin and we could all go together?"

"We could definitely do that. Though, I must warn you, she isn't much into princesses and dresses, she more into darker things than you. Is that okay Skylar?" Tay Tay asked me.

"Uh huh! That's okay! Cuz we can go see other characters too!"

"Alright. Sounds good. You guys want to come with?"

I was about to speak but then daddy cut in, "I think that would be a good idea so they could get to know each other, right?"

"Definitely! And if she's a little bit cranky, don't take it personally. She does not like being woken up."

"Alright. Let's go!" I exclaimed dragging both of them by their wrists after giving daddy the bag.

I heard a chuckle come from both of them as I was barely able to move them.

Oh well!

Word Count: 1,105

Hey guys, long time no see. Now. Get prepared. After this chapter goes up, I'll be working on the next right away. So don't be surprised if there's a double update. Though, I'm sure you guys wouldn't mind. Anyway, see ya in the next chapter! Stay safe,

~Kylie/Rae