~|♡ 2 ♡|~

My eyelids fluttered open, as I heard the faint sound of my door being knocked on. Maybe it's Kyle and he locked himself out last night. I got outta my bed, paci in my mouth and my bunny stuffie in my arms. I opened my door tiredly, and saw a man who wasn't Kyle.

"Hi, little one. Is your mommy or daddy home? I have to speak to an adult."

At that moment, I was scared. I was in a onsie, sucking on a pacifier, and had a stuffed animal in my arms. I took out my paci to answer the man.

"N-nuh uh.. I don have one.." I said, looking at the floor.

"Oh, you poor thing, you've been living here all on your own? You are much too small to be living alone."

"No... Imma big girl."

"Well, I don't think big girls use pacis do they, sweetie?"

"I-I sowwy..." I said, feeling tears come to my eyes.

"Sorry for what, little girl? You're only small, it's okay." He reassured me, "Can I come in?"

"K-Ky say go never let in strangers..." I sniffled.

"I see, can you call Ky, sweetheart?"

I nodded before going to the counter and grabbing my phone. I went into my contacts and pressed 'KyKy😋😘' I tapped the call button. He answered after a few rings.

"Hey, Skylar, what's up, sweetie?"

"D-dere is a man here an he wanned me to call woo."

"Okay, Skylar, listen to me, I want you to give the phone to him and I want you to watch him very carefully, okay? Don't take your eye off him." He panicked.

"O-okay..." I responded, handing the man the phone.

They talked as I hugged my stuffie and grabbed the sippie that Kyle put in the fridge that had chocolate milk in it.

"Alright sweetie, Kyle said that I can look after you. Now how about we get you in some new comfy clothes?" He offered as he walked in and closed the door.

I nodded as I kept the paci in my mouth. He held my hand going up the stairs which kind of made me uncomfortable, but I guess it was okay.

"Wha youw nae?" I said behind the paci.

"Sweetie, you have to speak clearly."

"Whas youw name?"

"My name is Micheal, baby girl."

"Oh das nice."

We reached the top of the stairs, going into the nursery.

"Alright, let's get you cleaned up."

I felt myself slipping further and further out of my headspace.

"Hey, I can do this myself, I'm not really little anymore."

"Oh, okay, princess, are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure, Micheal."

"Alright."

He left the room. As I changed into a normal outfit of a sweatshirt, bra, panties, and shorts that if you asked Kyle, would be too short.

I went downstairs and made myself some toaster waffles with some coffee.

"You want anything?"

"I'll just take a cup of coffee. I already ate."

"Okay." I simply stated, handing him his coffee.

I know I shouldn't be letting strangers into my house, but I mean, he's actually really nice and he wants to take care of my little side. 

I continued with my breakfast spreading butter on and pouring syrup on the waffles.

"So, baby girl, you don't have a daddy?"

"No, I guess I just haven't found the right one. I guess I just am scared from past relationships, they never ended well, so I just kinda hid myself." I said, taking a bite

"That really sucks, a little girl like you should never have to live all by yourself."

"Yeah, but I mean, you get used to it after a while. I just didn't want to be hurt again."

"I understand."

"Wait.. why exactly did you want to take care of me?"

"Well, I have a little of my own and-"

Tears came to my eyes. He has a little? I thought he could be my daddy.. why?

"Hey, what's wrong, Sky?"

"You shouldn't be here if you have a little.. they probably miss you..." I lied.

"Sweetheart, that's what I was getting to. I see how you are as a little, and you're just absolutely adorable. I want  you to be my little, baby."

M-me? Why me? Why?

Word count: 720