~|♡14♡|~

We were at dinner. I felt disgusting. I just wanted to cry. Yasmin said if I told anyone she would do it again but tell daddy that it was me who came onto her both times. She said it was just to make me feel better. But I don't think that's why she did it.

I stared at the table with my arms sitting in my lap. I didn't speak and no one seemed to notice my absence in speech.

Yasmin was acting as if nothing happened at all. Though she was being more affectionate towards Tay and it disgusted me.

My head started to pound. I was used to migraines but this wasn't something I'd never felt.

Things weren't registering through my head like they should be. I tried to keep myself awake but I was exhausted. Everything seemed to be going terribly tonight.

Since I wasn't responding to Kyle when he asked me what I wanted to eat, instead of making a scene, he ordered for me. But my appetite was gone. Wouldn't yours be if you just got touched by someone you barely knew?

After the waitress left, Kyle brought me outside of the restraunt. He sat me on one of the benches outside and I looked down. I couldn't bear to look at him. I knew I would start crying and tell him everything. But I couldn't do that.

"Sky, what is up with you tonight? Are you feeling okay?"

I shrugged.

"Words, baby."

I shook my head no and clenched my jaw, trying my best not to cry.

"Skylar. If something's going on you have to tell me."

I shook my head again. I then brought my knees to my chest. The tears threatened to fall but I couldn't allow it.

Daddy let out a sigh and rubbed his temples.

"Okay.. we can talk about this when we get back to the room. I'm going to go back in. You can come with or just sit out here for a little bit. It's up to you, okay?"

I nodded. And just.. sat there.. alone. I thought he would at least.. I don't know.. sit with me? But maybe it was just because we were with other people? I'm not sure what it was about. But I was alone.. and I hated being alone.

"Hey, are you okay?" A girl's voice had asked.

I looked up to see a beautiful young girl. Probably early 20s. Much darker skin tone than mine. Dark brown hair. Maybe black. It was dark. I couldn't tell.

"I um.. yeah, yeah. Im fine.." I lied. I didn't know her. It was okay.

"Okay. You just don't seem alright. I just thought I would ask. I mean, I did see that guy go back in without you.."

"You... You saw that..?" I asked, my voice breaking.

"Yeah.. I did. Hun, what's going on?"

"Th-that was my boyfriend.. he um.. just kind of left I guess. I'm sorry I don't want to get into this with someone I don't know. I mean, I'm sure you have something you were doing."

"No, no I honestly was just going home. Long day at work. But really, hun, you're sitting here alone, your boyfriend is in there and you're almost in tears." She exclaimed, waving her hands around while talking.

"I-I.." I couldn't even finish. I broke.. my composure went down the drain and the tears flooded my cheeks.

The girl wrapped her arms around me and rubbed my back.

"Oh sweetie.. let it out.. let everything out. It's okay."

I just cried into this girl's shirt.. I didn't know who she was.. but I felt so safe with her. She just.. listened..