>44<

So i've been thinking... what if Ericka wasn't shown to Zing - by that i mean, there weren't obvious signs of her Zinging. Like her getting butterflies in her stomach and most importantly her eyes didn't shine - at their first interaction with Drac, but of course her eyes shined at the end of the movie. Well, is it because she had already met him way back when she was a kid or a teen and that's when she Zinged?

Yeah that was a long explanation - not really - and i hope you got that because i really suck at explaining things, especially in English.

Anyways... here is my thought of how they met.

And please don't attack me, it's just a theory tho lol

Anddd another thing... not everything here is accurate so please bare with me and my mess :D

-

Giving up wasn't in Abraham's vocabulary. It never was in their family. That word is not supposed to be mentioned on their table and even in conversations. Not anywhere.

But for now, he was taking a day off. Chasing that damn vampire was sure a pain. Today, him and his Great Granddaughter is going to Museumplein, a labyrinth of sunflowers in Amsterdam. He never liked sunflowers or even any kind of flowers. It was the young Ericka who begged for for this day to happen. He got irritated, leaving him no choice but to bring her there.

On the other side, at least he could have a peace and quiet since no one goes there every Mondays.

Riding in his Limousine with pride that was being drove by their personal driver, Abraham sat there cross legged trying to ignore the fact that Ericka is babbling something to her white bunny.

He couldn't take it anymore, looking up from his newspaper and glancing at his right, "Ericka, dear, what are you saying?"

"Oh nothing special," she said, her tone of voice sounding like she was already in her 20s. Well that is what Abraham taught the 11 year old child in her pig tails, "I was just telling Al that he should behave when we get there, he could get lost, you know? I don't know what i'd do without this sweet sweet bunny."

"Al?" his brow cocked, "That is what you named such beautiful Netherland Dwarf rabbit? I didn't pay such price for you to name him-"

"It's actually Alexander." she corrected the old man before he could continue to speak nonsense, "Haven't i told you that this morning?"

"Hmm, maybe i just forgot." he lied, he just really didn't paid attention to her.

Not long after they had finally reached their destination. Ericka excitedly stepped out of the vehicle, hugging Al in her arms as she was left in awe even though they were only just by the entrance. The driver left, Abraham ordering him to pick them up by 6 in the evening, rather then the driver getting bored here for hours since it was only 2 in the afternoon.

"Alright," Abraham said, fixing his vest as he asked the girl, "Let's go?"

Unfortunately, she was still distracted as she started to walk involuntarily as if the sunflower field was a candy attracting her. She heard him, but wasn't able to answer him because of the excitement she was getting. Just seeing those sunflowers were sending butterflies in her stomach as she walked. Oh how she love these flowers.

Suddenly, as they got inside, Al had ran away from her arms and started hopping away. It caused Ericka to panic and chase him, yelling out for his name hoping to get it's attention as she also tried to think why he suddenly ran off.

Maybe i should ask Great Grandfather to buy a leash for me... why haven't i in the first place? she thought to herself.

And thanks to her being trained at such young age, she managed to catch the bunny, although it sure exhausted her.