>5<

Ericka was walking through the forest, alone. She was enjoying the cool breeze brush through her hair, the sound of crickets and owls, she wasn't even scared. She got tired and decided to sit on a boulder, she checked the time and it was 10:47 pm. Ericka scrolled through her instagram and awhile later she received a text, it was from Johnny.

Johnny: Hey Ericka... where are you??? Drac here is freaking out!!! He thought you were kidnapped and Mavis is trying to calm him down. Why'd you disappeared? You could have at least tell us where you went?!

Ericka: Oh god... sorry guys i didn't mean to worry all of you, but don't worry, i'm just taking a walk here in the forest... boredom is killing me there :(

Johnny: But i think that you should really go home now...

Ericka: Alright... :(

After that she put her phone in her pocket and stood up, when she suddenly heard a twig snapped, she made sure it wasn't her then she looked around, but it was a dark abyss. She got her phone and turned the torch on, once again she looked around and saw someone behind the trees watching her, it was a tall, slender, well-suited man. But what shocked Ericka the most is that... it has no... face.

"What the..." she said under her breath.

She backed up a little and bumped into something, she looked behind and saw that it was a man wearing a black hoodie, pants and a blue mask and he was holding a scalpel, she swore that she saw it has no eyes. It didn't moved, so she took the chance to run, as fast as her legs could carry her. She didn't looked back.

After a long run, she made it to the hotel and went inside. She looked like she ran a 10 meter race, she was exhausted. Finally, someone noticed her, it was Eunice.

"Oh my god Ericka! Where have you been?! You got us all worried!" Eunice exclaimed.

"...w-water please..." she said between breaths.

Eunice quickly ordered the water to a zombie and gave it to her, and she said,

"Oh god... *drinks water* ... thank you so much, look i'm very very sorry i got you guys worried" she apologized and looked around to find someone and asked, "... wait, where's Drac?"

"Hmm..." she muttered whilst tapping her chin, then she remembered, "Oh! he went to the forest to find you"

"What?! Oh no, no, no ,noooo! Get him back!!! There is something in the forest!" She said pacing back and forth while trying to contact him with her phone, Eunice was confused, finally Drac picked up the phone.

Drac: Ericka! Whe-

But he was cut off by Ericka.

Ericka: Listen Drac, im really sorry i left without saying, and... PLEASE COME BACK NOW!!! THERE'S SOMETHING IN THAT FOREST!!!

Drac: What do you mean?

Ericka: Just please come back now...

Drac: Alright, alright... i'm on my way.

After ending the call, she sat at one of the couches in the lobby to wait for her zing. Awhile later, Drac finally came.

"Oh thank the heavens!" He said as he hugged Ericka tightly as ever.

"Honey, relax... im fine" She said when she suddenly saw the man and the 'thing' (sorry i had to call it the 'thing') in the forest near the entrance, but they got other company.

"D-drac..."

"What?" He said breaking the hug, he looked at where she was looking and saw nothing wrong.

"Honey, are you okay?" He asked

"Can't you see? They're right there! Look!" She said pointing at the man and the 'thing'.

"Oh them? There is nothing wrong with them... you see, they were just trying to find our hotel so they could check in because they said their mansion got burned" he explained.

"B-but... how do you know?"

"Well, i kinda' bumped into them, they even told me that they saw you... and you were like... scared of them..." he said.

"Oh yeah... i didn't actually mean to, they were being creepy." She said rubbing her nape.

Suddenly, the man and the 'thing'  with the others approached them and said,

"Um... excuse me, Count, but i don't think we could pay already because our money also got burned"

"Oh that's fine, anything for my fellow monsters!" Drac said cheerfully.

"Well... im not actually a monster" the man corrected.

"Then what are you?" Ericka chipped in.

"I'm actually a human but i became a... monster, by the way my name is Eyeless Jack." He said.

"Oh... that's why you were... eyeless" she said making a nervous laugh.

"And i'm Slenderman, and this is Jeff, Ben, Sally, Ticci Toby, Masky, and Hoodie, they are my proxies, so as Jack" he introduced.

"Wait... i've heard about you guys before..." Ericka said as she searched the internet with her phone.

"You do?" Drac asked.

"Oh!" She said with a smile on her face as she showed her phone, "You guys are the creepypasta!"

"Well that's what people call us" Slenderman said.

Sally yawned and Jeff noticed her and said, "I guess we should head back to our rooms... Sally's a little tired"

"Right this way please" Drac said leading them to their rooms. After that he went to talk to Ericka.

"Honey... what's creepypasta?"

"Oh that's what people call them, they actually have fandoms with them... some fangirls don't even care if they're psychos" she explained.

"Psychos?" Drac asked.

"Yeah, psychos... they kill people, any of them, either good or bad. "

"Oh..." he said.

~the end~

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hi! So... i don't have a story in mind when suddenly this idea popped up in my head like "hey, why don't you collab 2 things you love in one story like creepypasta and hotel transylvania?" And i was like "oh that sounds nice!" And yeah... hope you enjoyed this one.

If you may have noticed any mistakes here and there, please don't hesitate to tell me! Thanks! Oh and please... vote :>

Stay safe everyone!

( ˘ ³˘)♥︎