>23<

(a story that has something to do with perverts :>)

They decided to take another vacation in Hawaii. So they packed there stuff up and went to the Gremlin Air.

"Ooh i can't wait!" Frank yipped in excitement while entering the plane.

"Not only you Frank!" Murray said, cheerfully.

Drac and Ericka was the last to enter the plane, they walked in hand in hand. They seated in the back, Ericka was beside the window. She wasn't at the mood to do anything so she was just staring at the window blankly. As for Drac, he wanted to do something, but sadly Ericka was not in the mood. Awhile later, he found himself staring at her. He couldn't take his eyes off her. Ericka felt his eyes so she turned around and asked,

"What?"

Drac was snapped back in reality, for whatever he was thinking and said, "Nothing, my love." He quickly said, making a goofy smile. Ericka just shrugged it off and went on in staring at the window.

----------

They finally arrived at Hawaii, and they went straight to the beach. They checked in at a hotel near the shore, and changed their clothes. They went to the shore and it was surprising there were no people around the beach. They set there things up and sat with their couples. And Johnny was with Dennis and Winnie.

"Ooooohhhhhhh" Frank said getting closer to the waters and the other boys behind. Then, they decided to swim.

As for the girls, they were playing volleyball in their bathing suits. What they didn't know is that the boys were watching.

"The ocean is nice." Griffin said as he was staring at the girls, he was sat in a float with Wayne and Murray on his left and Frank on his right.

"It is." A voice said from behind. They turned to look that it was Drac.

"You enjoy this?" Murray said, gesturing at the girls.

"Hey!" He demanded, "I'm a guy too!"

They suddenly heard a thud and a scream, they looked at the shore and saw that Ericka stumbled when she tried to serve the ball. She sat up with her hand on her head, she mumbled, "Ow..." The others went to her and asked,

"Ericka, are you okay?" Mavis asked, kneeling beside her.

"Y-yeah, i'm fine." They helped her sat up when Crystal noticed something.

"Ericka... your bra strap is loose!"

"wHaT?!" She screamed and tried to get her strap while she spun around. But it made the bra loose, which made the others scream. And as for the boys, their mouths gaped open seeing this. But Drac noticed the others so he covered their eyes.

"Man! What's the problem?!" Griffin shrieked getting Drac's hand off him.

"That's my fiance your looking at!" Drac yelled. Enough to be heard by the girls, making them look at the guys.

"So what?! You enjoyed it too, right?!" Griffin blurted out, not realizing that the girls was listening. Drac was about to punch Griffin when someone yelled,

"What the f*ck?!" It was Ericka.

The guys looked at them with surprised looks on their faces.

Eunice gasped, "You've been watching us?!"

"H-honey... w-we can explain!" Frank stuttered, swimming up to the shore with the others behind him.

"No need. I think that's enough." Ericka said coldly as she walked away.