>24<

Drac and Ericka was snuggled beside each other on the roof. Ericka was using Drac's cape as her blanket as Drac also wrapped his arms around her as if she was a stuff toy. The cool wind brushed their hair as they enjoyed the view in the sky. A thought suddenly ran in Drac's mind,

"E... Ericka... um..." he hesitated.

Ericka looked from the sky to Drac, "What is it?" She laid down her head to his shoulder as Drac stroked her hair.

Dracula cleared his throat, "Um... please... let's never stop loving each other..."

It kinda startled Ericka as she raised her head so their eyes met, she frowned, "What made you think that?"

Drac looked away in shame, this thought has been bothering him for a while since he proposed to this lovely human, a human, that's what bothering him. "Well... you are a human... so there is a chance that... you... you might fall for someone else..."

Ericka furrowed her brows as she clenched her fists. She looked like she was about to argue but she took a big breath, and said calmly, "Drac... i don't know much about love but when i see you... i feel like i am the happiest person in the world." She smiled, "... since the day i met you... it felt like i saw the piece that i've been trying to find my whole life..." she cupped his cheeks, "... you... you completed me, you helped me find the better me. And i really thank you for that. And... this zing, i believe that this is much more powerful than any other thing in the world. It helped me find my path... to you. There is nothing that will take me away from you, my love."

She chuckled as she saw Drac's eyes was glassy, until a tear dropped. She wiped it away with her thumb. Then, Dracula suddenly hugged her tight as he rested his head at the crook of her neck -tempting the scent- as Ericka hugged back, rubbing his back. Ericka chuckled again as she felt something watery on her neck, and hearing Drac's quite sobs. She felt her heart lit up, seeing his soft side. After Drac calmed down, he broke the hug and said,

"I love you."

"I love you too."

~the end~

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
AAAHHHH!!! I'm tearing up! No, seriously. I found this one really beutiful! And this one has been in my head for a week and finally wrote it. I found this one sweet and romantic. Hehehe. I hope you do too. And i found it funny while writing the part where Drac is crying! And sorry for keeping y'all waiting (if you are hehe) but here yah go!

Stay safe everyone!

( ˘ ³˘)♥︎