>13<

Drac and Ericka was in their bed together, sleeping. But not until Ericka woke up. In the middle of the day.

"Drac... *poke cheeks* ... Draaaaaccccc... *poke nose*" she murmured. But she only received a weak groan from Drac.

"Draaccc!" She whisper-yelled at him. And Drac shifted towards her and wrapped her with his arms, tightly.

"Drac, please wake up..." she mumbled poking his nose. Drac's eyes opened, half lidded, and murmured,

"What?"

"Drac, i'm hungry..." Ericka said, still wrapped in his arms.

"What do you wanna eat?" Drac whispered as he kissed the tip of her nose.

"I don't know..." she whimpered. "Don't you wanna eat?"

"I do if you want..." a grin grew on Drac's face.

"Well what do you want?" She asked.

"I want you..." Drac said in his seductive accent.

"Drac please, i'm serious... i'm really hungry." She pouted.

"But i am serious." Drac said sternly. "I want you." He mumbled.

Ericka's face flushed redder than rose. She covered her face whilst still wrapped in his arms.

Drac giggled, he went on top of her and gazed at her cuteness.

"Drac... please... i'm really, really hungry..." Ericka murmured. Taking her hands off her face, and playfully pushing him while giggling.

"Then i'll feed you"

He simply kissed her forehead and stared at her for a moment. Then he kissed her again at her soft lips. She sighed. She ran her hands at his chest, unbuttoning his purple pyjama. After that, she continued to ran her hands, but this time, at his bare chest. Drac continued kissing her down to her neck. She sighed in content. He was tempting in her -delicious- neck. So he gently bit her neck, but he didn't burrow his fangs. Making her moan in pleasure. He started to unbutton her pyjama and trailed his lips down to her form. His warm hands caressing her body. When they were done, he planted one last, hungry, kiss on her lips and laid down beside her.

"Are you still hungry my love?" He asked with a playful smirk while trailing his finger on her face. She giggled.

"Hmm... no my love."

~the end~

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
... hey, i... hope your alright. Bye.

Stay safe everyone!

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ