>27<

This past few weeks, Drac had been noticing that Ericka was always distracted on her phone. He even sees her smiling on the screen. But he didn't mind it, because he trusts his soon to be wife. But, there was this one time, where he felt like there was something more. He was starting to get suspicious at her. Could it be? That she has... someone else? This thoughts kept bothering him. But he shook his head, believing this would never happen. Until one day,

"Drac, i need to go." Ericka said hurriedly to her busy zing as she gave him a peck on his cheek. But Drac was distracted for there was so many guests at the time. He had no time to ask her where could she be going, so he just gave a nod and a smile as he watch her leave.

----------

It was already 4:38 in the morning, nearing sunrise and Ericka hasn't come home yet. Drac was in the roof, waiting for her to arrive while he was trying to contact her for already an hour. He was beginning to be  worried sick because she isn't answering. Where could she be? Drac asked himself. He wanted to go look around, but he don't know where. He wanted to ask someone to for help, but most of the monsters and humans in the hotel was already asleep. So he was left with a choice to just... stay and wait.

A few hours had already passed but Drac had his eyes still on the road, waiting for his zing. Suddenly, he saw Ericka's white car was about to cross the bridge. He flew down and stopped in front of the car, making Ericka yelp being surprised with Drac appearing in front of the car out of nowhere, this made her to stomp on the pedal to stop the car before it hits him. And, thank the heavens he didn't. He ran on the side of the car, frantically asking,

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!"

It only left her speechless. But, she understood him for his action. She stayed up late, making him worry.

"Drac... i-i'm sorry... look, i was just-"

She was cut off sharply with Drac, yelling at her,

"DON'T TELL ME YOUR CHEATING ON ME!?" Drac yelled at her, more furious now. But he suddenly realized he crossed the line when he saw Ericka flinch at him with a terrified look on her face. Ericka only looked at his eyes and said, "I would never..."

Drac only looked at the ground and he grabbed her wrist as they went inside the hotel without any word.

----------

Ericka didn't asked for Drac's permission as she sneaked out the hotel. She was quite offended with Dracula scolding her for cheating, she know that she would never do that, especially to her zing. She started her car's engine and went to the city, she stopped by a restaurant and went in. She looked around and she beamed as she saw a cyborg old man in one of the tables.

"Great grandfather!" She greeted as she waved her hand and went to the table, but she beamed more as she saw another man sitting beside Van Helsing. He looked as the same age as Ericka, his hair was platinum blonde too, and he was wearing a brown leather jacket. "Oh, hi Daniel!" Daniel looked up from the menu he was reading and greeted Ericka back as she was sat on her chair.

"Glad to see you again, Ericka! I told you yesterday i'd bring Daniel with us right?" Van Helsing motioned at Daniel.

"So how are you Ericka?" Daniel asked her.

"I'm fine, thank you." Ericka said as the food they ordered arrived at the table as they ate and chat to each other.

----------

Drac was getting suspicious with not seeing Ericka around the lobby for hours, so he decided to find her.  He checked the kitchen, guestrooms, pool, their room and around the hotel, but he couldn't find her. He was starting to get paranoid again. Oh... where are you? Wait... what if she left? Because of what i said...? He thought. He then saw Crystal laughing with Eunice, Wanda and Cleopatra on the other side of the lobby.