>21<

They were in the lobby when,

"How, How you like that!" Winnie yelled, it sounded that she was singing.

They all looked at each other, confused. Then Drac tilted his head and asked Winnie, "How i like what?"

Winnie laughed and said, "I'm singing! You guys don't know that?" Everybody shook their heads no, including Dennis. "Oh my gosh! You guys are sick!" Winnie joked. But everyone inspected their bodies and said, "But we are fine." Mavis told her. Winnie chuckled and said, bringing out her tablet, "Here, i'll show you." They all gathered around Winnie while she played a video called How You Like That by Blackpink. A K-Pop girl group.

After watching the video, "So whatcha' guys think?" Winnie asked, standing up.

"It was..." Mavis couldn't finish her sentence so Ericka helped,

"AWESOME!"

"Oh god... i think the song is stuck in my head!" Dennis exclaimed.

"It's fine, you'll like it."

A few days later,

"HOW YOU LIKE THAT! THAT, THAT, THAT, THAT, THAT, THAT, THAT THAT!" Ericka sang while they were in the lobby, a while later, Mavis joined her singing. Drac and Johnny don't look so good, it looked like they haven't slept in days. The rest of them still kept singing the song. Making Winnie cover her ears because she already moved on with the song. She mumbled to herself,

"I wish i didn't showed them the song."

~the end~

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Lol, i know it's late to publish a story about the song, but i have to! Oh and if you don't know Blackpink... you should check them out because they are very cool and talented! And this song will definitely trigger your LSS (Last Song Syndrome). Anyways, bye!

Stay safe everyone!

( ˘ ³˘)♥︎