>10<

Drac's birthday was coming next week. He noticed that everyone around him was acting weirder than normal. Some are hiding something from him and when he asks they would shrug. And some don't even talk to him. He didn't want to assume that it was about his birthday. One day,

"Drac! I have to go out in the city!" Ericka told Drac.

"Why?" Drac asked.

"I'm gonna go see someone. Bye!" Ericka said as she gave Drac a quick peck on the cheeks and left the room.

"With who?" Drac told himself, but he didn't bother to think of it and went back to work.

A few minutes later, Mavis went to him and asked,

"Hey dad, have you seen Ericka?" She was looking around.

"Oh she said she went to the city to meet someone..." Drac said.

"What?! She did?!" Mavis started to panic and she checked her phone and left. This just made Drac more confused than ever.

"Okay..." he mumbled and again, went back to work.

An hour later, he heard Ericka enter the hotel with Mavis and they seem to be talking about something. He walked up to them, but when they noticed him, they stopped talking and made a goofy grin to him. Drac, to his surprise, he cringed and flinched.

"What's wrong?" Mavis asked.

"You guys are acting... weird." Drac hesitantly said.

"No... we're not." Ericka said making a nervous laugh.

Drac glared at the two while they were smiling, as if they were hiding something, then he went back to work. At the corner of his eyes, he saw the two went somewhere the hotel together. But he didn't followed them, even though he wanted to.

The next day, Drac woke up at his alarm. He was about to hug Ericka but he noticed that she wasn't beside him. He panicked.  He grabbed his phone and dialed her number, she didn't answered. Drac was starting to get paranoid when someone entered the room, it was Ericka. Drac rushed over to her and gripped her shoulders tightly, which scared Ericka because of its tightness.

"Where have you been?!" Hysteria was burning in his eyes.

"D-drac... i-im... you're hurting me..." Ericka whimpered as she started to cry.

"Oh, honey bat i-im sorry, i didn't mean to scare you," he said as started to calm down and hugged her as he brushed her hair. "I'm sorry... im just... worried."

Drac could feel that Ericka was shaking. He felt shame. He broke the hug and kissed her softly, she started to relax at Drac's passionate kiss. Drac grabbed her waist and carried her to their bed, he seated her and broke the kiss and said,

"My love, i'm sorry..." he said softly looking straight into her eyes.

"J-just... please don't over react like that... you're scaring me..." she said hugging him.

After a while, they broke the hug as Drac did his morning routine, and Ericka waited for him in the dining room for breakfast. As he was done, he went to the dining room and saw everyone has started to eat, well, all except Ericka. She was on her phone, when Drac took a step closer, he saw that she was shopping online for balloons. What for? He thought. When he seated, Ericka noticed him and hid her phone and started to eat her waffles. And so as Drac. When they finished breakfast, everyone seemed to be in a hurry. But Drac just shrugged it off and went to work.

Days passed and it was Dracula's birthday. He woke up and Ericka wasn't on his side. Don't panic Drac... you might scare her... again, he said to himself. He got up and readied himself for a new morning and he realized that it was his day. He went outside and to his surprise, no one was in the lobby, including the hotel staff. He checked everywhere, still, no one was found. One last guest room was left. He opened the door and it was dark, he checked for the switch and when he opened it,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAC!!!" Everyone jumped out from their hiding place. They were all wearing party hats and the room was filled with decorations and monsters.

Drac smiled, even though he hated surprises, well atleast they remembered his birthday. Ericka and Mavis went to him. Ericka holding a large, dark chocolate flavoured cake with edible spider web decorations with a candle in the center, and Mavis was holding a dark, purplish party hat.

"Happy birthday dad!" Mavis said putting the hat on him.

"Happy birthday my Prince!" She greeted gesturing with the cake with her so Drac can blow the cake.

"Make a wish pal!" Frank cheered.

Drac nodded. He closed his eyes and blew the candles, when he was done, everybody cheered. The party started, and as usual, it was fun. Everyone was having fun. Drac thanked them for this 'surprise' even though he hates surprises. It didn't matter though, as long as his with his family.

~the end~

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Well... this was not the ending i was suspecting to, but here i am. Hehehe. But i enjoyed writing the part where Drac panicked (MWUAHAHAHA). I don't actually know when is Drac's birthday but i don't have any stories to write and boom! This came up. Please forgive meee. Bye.

Stay safe everyone!

( ˘ ³˘)♥︎