>15<

"Drac... i think i'm getting fat..." Ericka whispered to him, they were sitting together in the roof, snuggled together.

Drac turned his head to look at her, smugly, "Then, i'll be your trainer."

Ericka looked at him, as if he was a ghost, "R...r-really?"

"Of Course! I'd do anything for you..." he winked. "We will be starting tomorrow, and... we should sleep now..." he then yanked Ericka to stood up and they ran through the hallway to their room to sleep. (I don't think so... hehehe)

----------

"Erickaaaa!!!! Wake... UP!!!" Drac yelled with an air horn in his hand.

"W-what?" She looked up from her pillow to see Drac wearing a fitness uniform and a whistle around his neck. "... um... is that even... necessary?" She pointed out his clothes.

"What's wrong?" Drac said looking down his outfit.

Ericka stood up, stretch out with a yawn and chuckled, "Nothing honey..." then he went to the bathroom to get ready. She went out of the bathroom wearing a white rubber shoes, leggings and a sports bra. Drac's mouth gaped open. Ericka chuckled at him. Drac noticed her mockery so he grabbed her hand and led her out of their room. They walked through the lobby, with monsters staring at them.

"Um..." Mavis muttered, she couldn't finish her sentence.

They didn't notice her so they proceeded, and walked through the revolving doors and went to the forest. Drac stopped in front of two yoga mats.

"Alright..." He then glanced at Ericka and said, "How do we start?"

"What do you... wait... do you even know anything about this?" She was giving him a smug look.

"Yoga mats and this," gestured at his uniform, "... are as far as i know."

"Then how are you gonna train me?" Ericka asked, crossing her arms as if she was teasing him.

Drac tapped his chin, "... how about... you just explain me the exercises then, i would help you to do it."

"Well... alright..." Ericka said.

She told Drac every exercises she knows, like push ups, squats, sit ups, planking and many more. They started doing their exercises. But before starting, they stretched first. Then, there goes the exercises. At first, Ericka was doing good at the four different types of exercises, but she was starting to get tired. Drac was training her as if she was an athlete. In fact, he was enjoying it. When they were doing sit ups, Drac was kneeled in front of her, holding her knees to keep her still. Ericka was tired and can't barely do it properly, so she laid down panting.

"HEEEYYYY DON'T STOOOPPPP!!!" Drac commanded.

"Just... give me a... sec... please..." Ericka said between breaths. Her chest going up and down.

But Drac has a soft heart for her so he grabbed her towel and wiped her forehead and her neck. Ericka sat up and drank some water.

"Alright... let's continue Drac." Ericka told him while she positioned herself.

Drac nodded and positioned himself too. Everytime Ericka sat up Drac would attempt to kiss her but she would dodge it and would laugh.

"Don't Stop!" Drac said.

"I am... not..." Ericka said between breaths as she continued.

"Don't Stop, please!" Drac said, almost sounding like he was pleading.

Ericka just rolled her eyes and continued doing sit ups. When she sat up, Drac grabbed her wrists to keep her still. He looked into her eyes, and Ericka was really getting confused.

"Um..." she muttered.

"Don't Stop..." Drac mumbled.

"But you're the one-"

"Don't stop loving me... ever... please." Drac said, still holding her wrist and looking into her eyes.

Ericka kissed him on the lips and said, "I would never, you dork." She chuckled at the last part.

"Good to know." Drac said and he kissed Ericka before continuing her exercise.

~the end~

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Welp, hey there everyone! How are ya'? Good? Okay. Well um... this was just how i imagined it would be if... they would exercise together. Hehehe. Welp... bye.

Stay safe everyone!

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ