Extra part: New Year Eve

" Lee Dongheon! Hong Minchan! Jo Gyehyeon! Ju Yeonho! Kim Yongseung! Yoo Kangmin! Gets up immediately and helps me decorate the house or else you all will meet my evil version. "

Hoyoung is standing at the corner of the stair and shout as loud as he could to wake up that 6 people who is still sleeping peacefully.

Dongheon quickly wakes up and comes down to help Hoyoung unless he wants to die after hearing him shouted like that.

" What do you want me to do Hoyoung? "

" Finally you awake. Quick come and help me to clean the house. "

" Is there anything else us can do dear Mr Bae? "

" Stop calling me like that Minchan. Since you all here, let's start to clean and decorate the house for the New Year Eve, shall we? "

" You don't have to ask, we still have to do it because of your forced in the end. "

" Farewell...I won't forced you to do it anymore, just do whatever you want. "

Hoyoung quickly said with a sad tone then leave to continue cleaning the house.

Sometimes later on that day, the boys trying to talk and even want to helps Hoyoung but he refuse them all by doing on his own in silent.

" Great job Dongheon hyung. Now he barely saying a word to us. "

" I know I made a mistake...like Hoyoung never been silent like this before? What I mean was after he comes to our family. "

" Hoyoungie? "

Silent...

" Hoyoungie hyung? "

Silent...

" Hyungie? "

Silent...

Kangmin runs into the kitchen then pull Hoyoung to the rest still standing there blinking.

" What happened Kangminie? "

" We sorry... "

" For what? "

" Because we are saying that you forced us to do the house-chore. "

" I will forgive you. Plus...help me to bring out the food, I have done it all. Quickly, it's almost midnight time. "

The small family gathering around the table with lots of food Hoyoung has prepared before. 

" Wow the food smell incredible hyungie. "

" Glad you like it Yongseungie. "

" Why don't you call me so that we can cook together? "

" Thought that you don't want to do anything. "

" It's what Dongheon hyung has said, not me you know. "

" He just said what you all can't. "

" Let put that out for now. It's new year guys. Happy New Year my family. "

It's kinda late but I still want to wish you all the Happy New Year and wish you have the luckiest things for the next year. Here is one of my few extra part hehe. Enjoys!!!