Can't we be family?

Gyehyeon stopped running in front of the school yard, he casually walk in the canteen and bought for himself the most simple breakfast, only a bread and milk. He not hates Hoyoung, he just don't like him. Maybe he is a little overreacting like Yeonho said.

" I need to calm down myself a bit... "

Hoyoung go to school with a upset feeling. He know that Gyehyeon doesn't like him but he doesn't think that Gyehyeon has too much negative feeling to him.

After school time, Hoyoung wallks to the park near his school. He don't want to go home right now. He can't act like nothing happen to them, he just can't because it hit straight to his heart.

" Hey! I just walked by and saw you here. "

" Gyehyeon? "

" Don't even call my name stranger. "

" We just met yesterday, I'm thought that I'm not a stranger anymore? "

" That is for them, not me. To me, you can't never walk into my life. "

Hoyoung just silent, he knows that but it's hurt a lot.

" So listen up! Since Dongheon hyung already make you a part of us, I will try to be nicer to you. But only in front of their faces. "

" If it made you more comfortable, then I would agree. "

" Don't try to be nice, you may lie or acting to the others but not me. I bet you are not like that. "

"Gyehyeon... Can I ask you something? "

" As long as it's not my privacy. Go ahead. "

" Why do you hate me so much. What did I do wrong? "

" Yes! You only did one thing wrong. "

" What is it? Can I fix it? "

" You have made your wrong decision. That is moved on my house and be a part of my family. And unfortunately, you can't fix it, unless you left? "

" I don't want to leave... "

" You know? if you not a part of my family, we could be friend. "

" Can't we be family? "

" No we can't, and it will never happen. "

Gyehyeon turn back to go home. He left behind him a Hoyoung fully covered with sadness.

What is the meaning of rainbow?

No one look up in the sky in the middle of the rain to find the rainbow, they only look for rainbow when there are some light.

So what do you mean?

What I mean was not that everyone like you. But if you patient, they will change.

Just like rainbow and rain?

Yes just like them. Not all the time but you know what, there is still a time that rainbow appears in the middle of the heavy rain.