First impression

" Hey Yongseung! "

" What is it Minchan hyung? "

" Call Gyehyeon and Yeonho, we need to clean the house right now. "

" All of a sudden? Why do we need to clean up? "

" Dongheon said that someone would move on, so we need to clean. "

" Another one?! "

" Don't worry, I think you all will like him."

 When the others are cleaning the house, Dongheon was waiting for someone in the library. Then a stranger sit down in front him with a lots of book.

" I thought that I said you didn't need to wait for me? "

" I just don't want to leave you alone Hoyoung. "

 The guy name Hoyoung finally get out of his notebook and look at Dongheon.

" I will move on your house before dinner right? "

" Yes but I'm here to take you to our house, not mine any more, is our along with 5 other. "

 Hoyoung feel really suprise.

" Wait! You didn't tell me that is 5 more people other than you..."

" We are family, and you will be a part of it as soon as you moved in. "

" No, that is too many, you have to take care 5 of them. If I moved on your house, I would be a burden. That is, I'm not moved on your house. "

" But...I'm already tell everyone that you will moved in. Please Hoyoung, I'm begging you. I"m sure that you will love them. "

" Okay then I guess... So, tell me about them. "

  The first one is Michan - he is same age you with you. He probably the only one who cooks and fix things for us but he can only cook noodle and simple food with rices. He is kinda friendly, I'm sure that you can be friend with him within half an hour. 

 Gyehyeon - he is one year younger than you .He is definitely not friendly but if you gave him sometimes, he would open his heart with you. And then you can see that he is very cute and reliable, but sometimes maybe he can be a violence guy that you don't want to see.

 Yeonho - he is two years younger than you. He is a sweet younger brother. He cares about you more than you think.

Yongseung -he is same age as Yeonho. He is a bit quiet but I think you two can talk well.

Kangmin - he is our cute maknae. He is five years younger than you. He will be very clingy haha.

And along these 5 is me - Lee Dongheon.

Then along with you Bae Hoyoung, we will be a famiy with 7 people.