«aaaanannnnngssttt uwu»

it is so late :) 3:45 am
———•——
jaxon walks up the stand and smiles.

"hi! what can i get yo-" i look up from my cup to see him towering over me. i didn't have a panic button, nobody knew of jaxon, and they couldn't hear anything. fuck. my. life. "hi jaxon." i grab the thermos.

"your streaming not doing too hot? you've gotta sell fucking hot cocoa to make money. and of course it's for charity. miss goody two shoes, you asshole," he reaches over the counter and tries to grab my wrist. i'm completely frozen in fear as he tries to pull me through the table. he gets halfway there. he then loops around and pushes me to the ground. god i wish i had two layers.

"guys-" i lightly make out before jaxon is lifted off of me by someone. i sit the on the ground. studying the sky. it's slightly snowing. a weird slushy type of snow that could also pass as rain. nothing that good. i could lightly see the giant hill i used to sled down as a child. some of the trees had to have been there for more than 5 decades. probably more. the sun is sort of illuminating the whole sky, but it's still grey. cloud coated. chris ducks into my vision, but i stay in my hand.

"FUCK YOU!" i hear someone yell. i hear the sound of sirens in the background. ambulance? police? is it tuesday? i don't know. i sit there. i'm not knocked out. i'm just. confused. jaxon had never been like this. he'd actually been kind before he cheated on me. he helped me get rid of my weird friend kyle, who definitely has a crush on me. made me realize how shitty megan, tori, and alyson were. even took my virginity now that i think about it. yowch.

i sit up, and see karl getting escorted into a police car, and jaxon also getting brought. i run up to the pig, i mean cop sorry, and ask him what happened.

"wel this young man right here," he refers to karl, still looking pissed off, "punched jaxon, saying he was attacking you, but jax says that the guy that decked him was just attacking you," i shake my head. no fucking way.

"no, it was the other way round. jaxon tried to pull me out of my seat right there, and karl, the decker, got out and attacked him. i wasn't sure i was kind of zoned out," the officer shakes his head.

"jax said you would say that. he said that karol, or whatever that mans name is, was attacking you for ripping him off, and jaxon came to pull you away, when he got punched by that guy," i groan. i walk over the stand. lightly kick it, then start to take the stand down, before writing a little note saying i'd be right back.

"get in the car if you want a ride," i yell again, before stepping into my car. four grown men and a tiny girl fuming, in a tiny car would normally be a hilarious sight, but right now, i was infuriated. i fucking hate jaxon.

we drive to the station before seeing my cousin, laura, who worked the phones waiting for me in the sitting room.

-i'm basing this off of my local police station,
so i'm sorry if it's diff-

"deja what the hell happened," she says as i stomp in.

"i fucking hate jaxon. he tried to grab me or something and karl decked his ass. then jax fucking lied and said that karl was attacking me. i'm so fucking pissed that bootlicking, ladybug eating asshole," i say, referencing him telling me he ate ladybugs as a kid.

laura laughs a little and walks in the station, i follow, but tell the crew to stay behind. i look around the stations. nostalgia wipes over me of when i would stay with laura while my grandma was visiting. i wipe it off. need to get karl.

i follow laura through the twists and turns before we're brought to a small room with a couch, a chair, and a little table. jaxon sits in there, straight faced, tissue shoved up his nose, tears resting right on the edge of his eyes.

"i was just trying to," he sniffles, "save deja," dave jonas looks annoyed, but also pitiful, "she did cheat on me, but i still love her," i'm about to stomp a bitch. i walk into the room, and receive a text from jimmy. a video of the live feed. proof.

"deja! my loved! please tell them what happened, however you saw it, but be wary officer jonas, she has been manipulated by karl for a few months," he dramatically sighs. i roll my eyes.

"dave, listen. i was just trying to raise money for charity when jaxon tried to grab me through the counter," jaxon scoffs. i roll my eyes again. they're beginning to hurt, "that's when i was knocked on the ground. i'm guessing karl punched jaxon because he was attacking me," jaxon huffs quietly.

"i told you her perception was messed up officer jonas," his voice is snooty. time to knock him off his high horse.

"actually! i have video i'm pretty sure, let me get it up here," i unlock my phone and go to jimmy's texts where the video stared ominously. i can see jaxon slightly sweat.

—-
owo
rawr
i wrote this in an hour
x3