«rawr x3»

♡︎ 𝓁𝒾𝓀ℯ𝒹 𝒷𝓎 dreamwastaken and 57,420 othersdeja_vume and @peonyflowerz when september hits

♡︎
𝓁𝒾𝓀𝒹 𝒷𝓎 dreamwastaken and 57,420 others
deja_vu
me and @peonyflowerz when september hits

user90
i wish i was as pretty as you
deja_vu
but you are <3

user67
queen shit

dreamwastaken
hi peony 😃🖐

peonyflowerz
@dreamwastaken hello dreamwastaken

deja_vu
@dreamwastaken simp

dreamwastaken
@deja_vu shut up

you received a dm from @karljacobs_
accept?
yes or no

ur cute
ik
who are you 
karl
i'm a twitch streamer
wait
we've streamed together?????
i bought you pizza once???
ohhh yeah
hello karl

~irl~

deja laughed as she turned off her phone. looking down, she grabbed the key masterfully hidden under a fake rock on their porch. their tiny house, located in the middle of buttfuck, illinois pretty much had no chance of being robbed, but locking the door still cooled them down. the fresh smell of citrus wafted into deja's nose as she looked down the hall at adrianna, standing over an army of candles.

"jesus adri, do you really need all those candles," giggling, she helped the older girl move the candles into her room. "i only need like two, and that's just for decor!"

"shhhh, it's good luck. plus fortuna likes her candles," adrianna winks then looks over the rest of her candles, with about 10 left to put in her room. deja always loved adrianna's witchcraft, with some of adri's deities giving her things, but wowsa did she have a lot of candles.

"okay fine. i'm gonna stream in about uhhhh," deja turned on her phone and saw she had 10 notifications from instagram, "pfffttttt, okay sorry. i'm gonna stream in about 30 minutes. will you pwetty pwease get me food." deja gave adrianna her best puppy dog eyes, her lower lip pouting out.

adrianna rolled her eyes and waved her hand, signaling she would get her something from somewhere. deja sat down on her bed and fell over immediately. "shit!" she groaned and rubbed her elbow.

~twitter~
deja
@déjà_vu

im streaming among us in 20. join or i break into your house. @peonyflowerz @mrbeastgaming
www.twitch/deja_vu
|
karl :) @karljacobs_
@ᵈᵉ́ʲᵃ̀_ᵛᵘ i'm joining. you get no choice
|
deja @déjà_vu
@ᵏᵃʳˡʲᵃᶜᵒᵇˢ_ fine.

~irl~

deja smiled again, putting down her phone once more. she turned around and sighed. she had ten minutes clean her room. groaning she put on her playlist titles 'dumbass you should've cleaned earlier'. it always got her in the mood for cleaning.

in the ending of smells like teen spirit deja realizes that it's already been 15 minutes and she's only cleaned one fucking spot

shit shit shit. she though at she ran around the room scooping things into corners. going to sit at her setup, she started her stream, pulling up among us. in the second tab she opened discord and joined the among us game. today would be her first time playing with mr beast and his crew. hopefully karl wasn't lying, and he'd be there.

"heyyyy guys," deja laughed as she saw the number go up, "i'm setting the chat to emote only, and sadly no donos today! can't risk cheating," she winked at the camera, which couldn't even see her, but she liked the effort, and pulled a photo of her cat, miu, over the code.

"hello guys!" a cheerful voice said from the other side of her house, as she put on her headset.

"sup ari," she smiled to herself as she started to move around as mr. beast did his introduction to the video. her among us character, name deja danced with ari's. the red suit with the witch hat subtly joked that she was bi. everyone on her stream knew, but she thought it would be funny to drop hints to newer people.

"hey," she heard a voice squeak out. that must've been karl. even though she didn't recognize him at first, she could recognize his voice anywhere. she could imagine his shaggy brown hair flopping as he talked. she giggled to herself as the countdown started, signaling the game was about to start.