«love or host»

hi :)
====================================
12:00 4 𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝗼𝐫 𝐡𝗼𝐬𝐭

deja quietly climbs up the stairs, as not to disturb adrianna from her nap. while restocking the advil, she realized adri had passed out because she had taken two benadryl, which always made them both extra sleepy. deja sits down in her chair and decides 'screw it, i'm going to edit'. as if some sort of magical, do shit fairy had just dropped do shit dust in her. no, do shit dust sounds gross. she thought to herself as she pulled up the among us video.

1:30 2 𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐫𝐬 30 𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝗼𝐫 𝐡𝗼𝐬𝐭

deciding to be extra nice for this, deja stands up to go take a shower. she grabs two towels, her nice conditioner, her hair dryer, and a cute sweater and skirt combo to wear. walking into the bathroom the linoleum tiles freezing her bare feet. she turns on the shower, making sure the water was just right, not to hot, and mostly not to cold. she lets the water wash over her as sweater weather plays quietly in the background.

when she gets out, she blow dries her hair and then braids it, as neatly as she can. she has to look nice, her first time being on facecam! she was planning on doing it because she hit 50k, but she put it off for reasons that's start with a j.

2:00 2 𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝗼𝐫 𝐡𝗼𝐬𝐭

she seriously had no idea what to do to pass the time, so she just cleaned the crap out her room, as normal. by the time she was done she already wasted an hour and a half.

3:30 30 𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝗼𝐫 𝐡𝗼𝐬𝐭

she dm'd austin that she was ready to start whenever, and she got onto the zoom call. she decided to tease everyone by putting her signature bunny image over her camera. nobody other than adri actually knew what she looked like. sure, she accidentally posted that eyebrow reveal, but she never did anything more. obviously people speculated. most thought she was cute. some ugly. but whatever.

0 𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝗼𝐫 𝐡𝗼𝐬𝐭

i sigh. then start my introduction.

"hi!! i'm deja, also known as deja vu. i live in hicksville, illinois basically. um.. i played softball and basketball for 8 years before stopping to stream. i'm an english major i guess," i hope my into went well.

scattered around the room were random people. most of whom i recognized, some i didn't. then my eyes spotted someone in the corner. karl. my heart started to pound and i smiled. thank god they couldn't see me. i continue to look around and i see adri. i take out my phone and text her.

"WHAT THE HELL ADDIJJ"

i throw my phone up onto my bed and smile.

"hi! i'm karl! i play minecraft and i'm friends with mr. beast, and yeah!" karl says excitedly. after everyone has finished their introduction, i push my chair on the other side of my desk and wait till i'm out of view. when it's time i remove my bunny image.

"huh?" "what's happening?" "shit was this an accident?" i dm'd austin earlier so he wouldn't freak out. i pull my chair into view. and my skirt, then my sweater, and then my face pulls up.

"haha, face reveal i guess," i smile awkwardly. i see the range of emotions, from shock, to delight, to awe, "hope you like me," i clench my teeth and ask austin to move to the first question.

"oh yeah, uh, the first question is yours to ask, go ahead," he says, still in shock.

~short highlights~
"adri um your out."
"whyyy i love you!!!"
"because i literally heard you say earlier that if you were on here you'd pick host"
"okay fine."

"damn deja, you really made me feel like an ass for not doing a face reveal"
"shut the fuck up and ask a question dream"

"karl, if you could eliminate anyone, who would it be?"
"everyone other than me,"

~short highlights~

we start talking about things until it's the top three. i've eliminated some of the people and karl, minx, and kacey are left. i knew i was going to pick karl, but i have no idea how to eliminate everyone. i love them all. i eliminate kacey first. i love her, but i love minx more. then minx. then it's just me, and karl.

"karl chose..." i hear austin say, but i've been praying he chose love. "h..." as soon as i hear the h my heart drops.

"HE CHOSE LOVE!" austin finishes his sentence and i'm left awestruck. karl smiles at me and i smile back. austin excuses us and i take five minutes to sit down before starting our stream. i call karl on discord.

"hi!" he says cheerfully. i giggle, and turn on my face cam. i've been waiting for this.

"hi," i smile back, as i load up minecraft. i'm guessing karl does the same.