«i cant love you»

tw warning ahead,
fighting, mentions of cheating and crying
====================================
i laugh a little before my brain takes off for a minute.

"WHAT THE FUCK JAX! I WAS GETTING READY TO LEAVE ADRIANNA AND LIVE WITH YOU! I WAS READY TO PACK MY SHIT AND LEAVE FOR YOU AND YOU DO THIS SHIT!" i scream at the top of my lungs, my voice becoming hoarse after the first few words.

"okay so new world, should we speed run or have a cute world?" karl asks, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"cute world, duhhh" i smile to him, forcing the lump in my throat down.

"DEJA! SHE WAS A MISTAKE. I KNOW SHE WAS. GOD YOU ARE SUCH AN OVER FUCKING REACTOR!"

"alright! i'll name it less than three." karl smiles proudly and giggles.

"alrighty! dm time the ip babe," i flirt a little. i can be cute when i want.

"JAXON GOD! YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME. IM FUCKING DONE. THIS WAS STRIKE THREE!" i slammed the door in his face after this.

"SHE WAS HOTTER!"

"i- what?" he says, a mix of shock, confusion, and fluster-ism in his voice.

"i said send me ip babe." i say as seriously as possible.

"oh." karl laughs a little before i giggle and hit him we load in.

"hey. deja c'mere," adri said quietly as she brought her phone up to my face. reflecting back to me was a tweet.

jax
jaxsonflower
i do everything for you and you do this.

i close my eyes and go to my room, and delete twitter. i start a stream.

"so karl," i smile to my stream, "how was my dramatic entrance?" i'm looking for a compliment here. remembering the past earlier fucking. sucks.

"oh it was awesome! makes me wish i was faceless so i could do a reveal like that!" karl says, his voice genuine and happy.

"awh, thank you!" i smile and then compliment him on how pretty he is.

"hi guys. i decided since most of you already saw jax's tweet i'll clear it up. we've broken up. i wont specify any reasons, but it happened just now. i may go on a break for maybe two weeks to, um, get my life re-organized," i look up to the chat and see the mixed reviews.

"shucks, that's real nice there deja," he says in a fake country accent.

we end up playing for a while before we both realize it's late.

"alright, bye guys!" i smile and end the stream.