«fuck it, i give up on names»

bonjour! i cant speak any language other than english but i can introduce myself in french and spanish. bonjour, je suis un pute,, hola, soy maggie. anyways. dm me ideas, and sorry i don't update ever. #sad
sorry i don't update, again i really do feel bad, just yknow, school n all that. but face reveal to make up for it :)
—————————————————————————

i look over at my phone after i can only hear the sound of breathing and no longer talking. i see her brown hair sitting completely still, her face peaceful, and her eyes shut. i smile down at her, she can't see me,  it i feel like she'd do the same to me.

'shit,'  i start to panic a little, do i hang up? do i just  leave her? i'm just going to fall sleep on call, y'know, like a couple does. like a couple? jesus karl, you need to chill out. she starts to make some sort of noise, a small little exhale that escaped too fast, making it louder. i slouch down in my chair, the noise literally making me melt. i smile to myself, my heart fluttering. i literally just met this girl? how could she be so beautiful! i mean. she is pretty, but how could i already have a crush on her y'know? there's no way she likes me back.

okay, i whisper quietly to myself before i move over to my bed. i quietly slip into bed before breathing out quietly. i lay my head down and attempt to sleep, my mind wandering around all of the different possibilities. what if i pull a dream and piss myself, and i have to clean it up in there morning, and if i wake her up? how do i explain it? sorry deja! i just pissed myself! i shake my head before closing my eyes. i slowly breathe to calm myself down. before slowly trying to drift off to sleep.

((i saw some of y'all like when i put notes so here's a random one so i can switch povs :D
POV SWTICH BEOUGHT BY POTATOES 🤣🤣🤣))
kill me)

i stood up in her bed, my eyes searching around the room trying to recall the dream i had last night. something about something important probably. i look over and see karl sleeping peacefully on my phone. i tap it to make sure i'm muted. and then yawn quietly. i open my macbook and see that the power at uchicago has gone down, probably after the storm that must've struck chicago last night, so i'm safe from classes, but not from the south-east weather raining down at me. i lean back in my chair, glancing down to see karl has woken up, and started to rub his eyes. i wave happily to him as i walk over to my dresser and grab a graphic t-shirt.

"goodmorning deja!" karl says, his voice deeper and more hoarse than normal, probably from just waking up.

-someone pls explain why voices do this ty-

"goodmorning!" i smile and throw on my t-shirt over my bra. karl get up and seems to do his daily routine, so i follow suit, bringing my phone to the bathroom so i can brush my teeth, put on deodorant, and take my hair out of its shitty bun. i wave my hand over my phone and text karl,

u can stay on, but i'm showrong
*showering

he does a thumbs up and goes to do something in his room. i mute and go to my apple music, shower playlist. the first song, heatwaves by the glass animals. i hum quietly to the pounding beat from the music. i grab the shampoo and groan after one pump it's already out. i step out, taking it as quickly as i can before grabbing another shampoo from the closet. i grab the conditioner and squeeze it out, the heaviness of the bottle making me expect it was full. nope. after one squeeze it's fucking out.

doesnt addison know to replace BOTH the shampoo and conditioner when they finish at the same time?
the music continues on a few different songs before i finally get out. i wrapt myself in a towel and sit on the edge of the tub-shower contraption. i scroll through twitter and see addison posted her favorite pasta recipe! i love her cooking.

i continue scrolling, unmuting and talking to karl for a while.

"dude! did you hear they cancelled doctor who! and starbucks is doing something for peta or something and isn't releasing a new frappuccino for november. that's annoying. i was seriously looking forward for it my guy," i smile to karl. i hate doctor who. no reason, it's just a built up grudge.

"duuuude! seriously? do they release anything in november anyways? like what? the turkey fra— oh. i guess that's why peta is stepping in," karl does his signature laugh before addison walks in, looking like death. she pushes me out and grabs a towel from the closet. i roll my eyes and walk back to my room. she's been a very private person about showering. wonder if she had a third boob or something.

i grab a mint from my room, gotta make sure my breath isn't that bad, y'know. i waddle downstairs to grab some of my leftover chicken. oh. i guess addison must have finished it. i should start labeling my stuff like seriously.

i go upstairs and see if our free trial for netflix finally ran out. with the tips from streaming i think we'd finally be able to afford it. and yes- the trials out. what the hell man, my luck today is so shitty.

i reach down to rant to karl when a i realize i don't have him. i panic. check the closet, no. check my bed, no. check my desk, nada. everywhere i check, zilch. shit.

i knock timidly on the door, the sound of the shower drowning out anything that she could hear from me. i twist the knob.

====================================
hii!! sorry for not updating :(
next chapter will b a face reveal as an apology, and then the chapter after that will most likely be triggering for

depression
anxiety
su1c1d3
s3lf-h4rm
and all that bad stuff.
remember, if you're struggling my messages r always open :)