Chilly

Chilly: Niki

DISCLAIMER. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, businesses, companies, events, or other stories is ENTIRELY AND PURELY coincidental.

~~~~
Do you ever think about me?
When she ain't around, is your bed cold without me?
Does her love feel just the same?
Is she the one to take your last name?
Whatever the case, I'm glad you're happy
~~~~

Rosé walked slowly in the hallway. She's dragging herself to go to her class. She was hungover. No, she didn't drink last night, but that's what she feels like. A massive headache, and a heartache, too.

Her eyes misted as she remembered what she saw yesterday.

"I really have to stop pinning over someone who doesn't feel the same way about me."

"Yeah. You should."

Rosé clutched her chest for the sudden intrusion.

"Who's the lucky guy?" Lisa inquired. "You look like the type to be the one who make every guy nurse their broken heart from your rejection."

Rosé scoffed. "I wish."

"Why? Last year, Chanyeol and Chen had a fight. They were fighting against each other just because they found out that the other one was thinking of asking you out." Lisa kicked the small stone on the floor.

"Yah. You might hit anyone." Rosé warned her. "How's your New Year's Eve?"

Lisa sighed. "We fought. I mean what's new. I wished I started my year with you."

Rosé gulped. Her hands were trembling. She closed here eyes to block her thoughts.

"No, you don't. You're happy with your girlfriend."

They both went into silence.

"What if we didn't break up?" Lisa asked.

"I don't know." Rosé sighed.

"Am I unfair that sometimes I miss you when Sana and I are in bed?"

Rosé's eyes widened. "You're thinking of me while you two are f-fu... You know what I mean!" She slapped Lisa's arm.

The blonde just laughed. "No, silly. Just when we're lying on the bed. Or when I'm alone."

"Lisa that's not okay."

"I know."

Rosé coughed. "I should head on my class." She walked faster than she intended but was stopped from Lisa's voice.

"What happened to us, Chaeyoung-ah?"

Her palms were turning white as she fisted. She closed her eyes and the tears she was trying to hold suddenly fell.

"I don't know."

"We know."

"I know."