Secret Love Song

Secret Love Song: Little Mix

~~~~

We keep behind closed doors
Every time I see you, I die a little more
Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls
It'll never be enough
~~~~

"Do you want some juice?" Chaeyoung offered but Lisa didn't bother answering so she just acted like nothing happened.

They were having their Vlive and the four of them was sitting in a position with Chaeyoung on the left, then Jennie, followed by Lisa and Jisoo.

Lisa had been acting such an ass. She kept on ignoring Chaeyoung in front of thousands of viewers. Though this was common for Chaeng, she still felt bad about it. She was hurt.

She kept quiet and focused on what she was eating and from time to time, she looked on the screen not to read the comments but to steal glances at Lisa. She catched her enjoying while she played with Jennie's hands so she showed her poker face again to supress the sadness she had.

Hayy Lisa. Do you have any plans to do that to me in front of other people? Or when it's just the two of us? She thought.

The first part of their Vlive for that day ended and they went to another café.

Chaeyoung was now sitting beside Lisa and across her was Jisoo beside Jennie.

The three girls were laughing with unknowing facial expressions. Chaeng looked so lost because she had not caught what they were talking about but still ended up laughing too without any idea why.

"That's for our similar look!" Lisa yelled at Jennie talking about their jackets they were wearing today.

"I don't want that." Jennie answered savagely.

Chaeng on the other hand was trying to get Lisa's attention. She hooked her hand on Lisa's and scooted over but the blondé didn't notice, or she just ignored on purpose.

Rosé seemed to get pissed off by this so she wanted to ignore Lisa too. Her attention was now on Jisoo. She talked and laughed on how her unnie explained something.

"Chaeyoung." Lisa said in low voice.

Lisa's eyes squinted, looking at the two enjoying their talks. Their hands were drawing gestures and she somehow wanted to enter the conversation by doing the same thing. She looked down and disappointment was evident in her eyes because Rosé didn't look back at her.

They started singing Baby sharks and Lisa tried to hide what she was feeling. She danced and sang showing what the effect of eating too much sugar and also to gain Chaeng's attention who just followed what the girls were doing.

The girls then went to their office and was instructed to just sit on the floor and continue their Vlive.

"All at once everything looks different. Now that I see you." Lisa sang the last lyrics of one of her favorite Disney songs and kissed Jennie.

"Ahhh!", Jennie reacted as if she didn't like to tease Lisa.

That was it. Chaeyoung snapped. Her face was dark now and she didn't smile at all. She scooted away from Lisa and focused on the screen. Lisa somehow noticed Chaeng's sudden change of mood so she moved toward the brunette.

Lisa gave small and light kisses on Chaeng's hair but the latter didn't give a damn and ignored her.

Before they ended the last part of their Vlive, Chaeng showed her dance moves when she came over as Circus Girl in Masked Singer. They noticed her denim jacket which they proudly said she made it herself.