Happier

Happier: Ed Sheeran

~~~~

Walking down 29th and park
I saw you in another's arm
Only a month we've been apart
You look happier

~~~~

"Lisa, are you listening?" Jisoo let out a tsk upon realizing that Lisa was physically present, but her mind was somewhere out there.

"Are we done? I'll go out." Rosé broke the silence.

"Where are you going at this late night, Chaeng?" Jennie asked.

"I-uhh. Jin invited me to their celebration." She answered hesitantly, knowing how her Unnies became strict when it comes to her.

"Oh, just make sure you'll get back before midnight." Jisoo reminded her, "And no drinks, Park Chaeyoung."

Chaeyoung smiled sheepishly and nods in agreement. She bid her goodbyes and kisses all of them except Lisa, who's now looking at the back of Chaeyoung walking towards the door.

"Unnie." Lisa heaves out a sigh. "Did I fuck things up?"

Both of the older girls exchanged knowing looks, giving out expressions who will talk first to their maknae.

"What do you think?" Jennie earns an elbow from Jisoo.

"I did." Lisa hides her face in her palms as tears are coming down from her eyes. "I took Chaeng for granted." Her sobs filled the living room, as Jisoo and Jennie took the initiative to hug the maknae.

"You know, Lisa. I kept telling you lately that—" Lisa cut Jennie off.

"What's taken for granted will be taken away." She sniffs, "I know, I'm such a jerk."

~~~~

Saw you walk inside a bar
He said something to make you laugh
I saw that both your smiles were twice as wide as ours
Yeah, you look happier, you do

~~~~

Lisa's standing behind the tree which is across the bar where Chaeyoung and Jin entered. She doesn't know, but she followed Rosé right after the older girls drifted to sleep.

She moved her way to the entrance, though she doesn't have an invitation, the guard was aware of her popularity so he just let her in.

The usual scenarios can be seen inside the bar, smokes and drinks are everywhere. But that's not the reason why she came, so she sneaked out to where nobody can notice her presence and positioned on a corner which she can see Chaeng clearly.

She doesn't like the scent of the bar. She says in herself, remembering how Rosé hates the smell of the smoke and drunk people.

~~~~
Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you
But ain't nobody love you like I do
Promise that I will not take it personal, baby
If you're moving on with someone new

~~~~

Lisa saw how Jin grabbed Chaeng's waist, it pangs her heart but she doesn't have the right to complain, she was the one who broke up with Rosé in the first place.