Eyes Closed

Eyes Closed: Halsey

~~~~
I, I know where to lay
I know what to say
It's all the same
And I, I know how to play
I know this game
It's all the same
~~~~

"Make a girl fall in love with you for just a month." Seulgi challenges Lisa inside the library.

"That was the most lame suggestion you had, Seulgi." Wendy interjects. "You know exactly how this jerk of a friend of ours can make a girl fall in love with just a smile." She adds.

"Oh. Do you think that's it? Wait 'til I tell you who the girl is." Seulgi says with a grinning smile.

"Who's the poor girl?" Irene joins in the conversation.

"Guess who?" Seulgi moves her eyebrows in a playful way.

"Shut the bush up and just tell me who she is so I can finish the dare before the day ends." Lisa interrupts them with a bored face and a bored voice, which is her usual self.

Seulgi asks Joy to give her a drumroll and her friend does what she's asked for.

"Park Chaeyoung!" Seulgi says in excitement that earns a clap from the others and high fives, too.

The librarian warns them to make their voices low or just get inside the discuss room to avoid disturbing others.

Lisa's face changed, Seulgi noticed it and she grins upon seeing it.

"Anyone but her." Lisa cuts in with a deep voice.

"Why? 'You scared you can't make it? It's okay, Lisa." Seulgi says provoking the blonde. "We understand tha-" Lisa cuts Seulgi off.

"Fine. How much?" Lisa asks back in her old self. Trust all the unicorns in the rainbow, she doesn't need money at all.

"Two grand." Seulgi offers.

"Three for me." Irene joins in.

"Hmm. Three?" Joy says with a little bit of hesitation.

"Two for me." Wendy butts in.

"Two." Yeri says.

"How 'bout you, Jennie?" Seulgi asks Jennie who is contemplating which is new to them, she is usually the first one who gets excited about the bet.

"Leave that girl out of this." Jennie says in a serious and intimidating voice.

"Don't be a party pooper Jen. You'll miss out the fun-" Jennie cuts Irene off.

"I am not. Just don't drag that innocent girl into this-" Jennie pauses, thinking of the right word to say it.

"Nonsense?" Yeri finishes her statement. "Is this because she's a friend of your girl?" Yeri asks.

"No. This has nothing to do with Jisoo." She replies as she turns to Lisa. "Trust me, Lisa, you don't want to do this."

"What happened to you, Jennie?" Wendy teases and laughs at her, "This isn't you."

"I'm in." Lisa says plainly, shutting them all off.

Jennie shakes her head, "I just hope you won't regret it in the end." She warns Lisa before standing up and goes out of the library.

They all keep in silence with Jennie's sudden change of attitude.

"What's wrong with her?" Joy asks innocently.

"I think she really loves Jisoo that she comes to a point of wanting to protect her friend." Irene comments while turning her head to scan the library. "Oh, the subject is spotted, on my three." She says giddily and they all look to where Irene is looking, one table away from them.