Not For Long

Not For Long: B.o.B (Rosé Cover)

~~~~

You will be mine
Even if you're somebody else's
Girl not for long, girl not for long

~~~~

Park Chaeyoung walks faster than her normal pace in a hope that someone following her might be lost. She glances over her shoulder to see if she missed that suspicious man.

As soon as she checks and makes sure the man was gone, she sighs in relief. She rests her palm in her chest and exhales blurting a phew sound.

"Ahh!" She jolts when she feels a big callous hand on her right shoulder.

"You alone?" Chaeyoung feels her blood rushing up crazily, like how she doesn't know what to do. "You know we can spend a night." The man whispers in her ear.

The man's voice gives her chills, and she starts to shake nervously.

Chaeyoung dares not to move, nor talk without having a plan. She knows how to control herself in times like this and she patiently waits for someone to pass.

Crunching her nose and swears to her bad luck, she closes her eyes and prepares herself to die after what she's about to do.

"I'm with my girlfriend." Chaeyoung says shakily and the man laughs at her.

"Where? Where is she? We can tag her along. Besides, my friends will be happy to have you both." The creepy man says with an evil and maniac laugh.

Chaeyoung closes her eyes tighter and collects her shameless self hidden from her inner bone.

"B-babe!" She shouts but it wasn't loud enough to call the attention of someone. "L-lisa, babe!" She calls again.

Lisa, who has her duffel bag on her right shoulder, just passing on an empty street, stops her tracks and turns to her with a blank stare.

"Nice try, miss." The man says and grabs her wrist.

Chaeyoung looks at Lisa with a pleading eyes, asking for help even if she knows the blonde doesn't know her existence, even if they attend some of the same classes and shares the same campus.

Lisa, as clever as she is, knows something is off and grabs Chaeyoung's free hand.

"Where are you taking her?" Lisa asks with a stern voice.

The man glares and prepares his knuckles without letting Chaeyoung's hands go. He pulls the brunette abruptly but Lisa doesn't let go causing them to tug for Chae.

"Let go!" The man screams and pulls Chaeyoung more.

He was about to throw his punch but Lisa was quick to throw hers. The man lets Chaeyoung's hand go, falling on the ground with his face first.

Lisa closes their distance, straddling on the man and keeps on pounding her fist on his face until it was covered by blood.

Chaeyoung, as naive and wasn't used to seeing something like this, looses her strength then fall on her bum. She pulls her knees and starts to cry, which makes Lisa stop from beating the man.