That Should Be Me

That Should Be Me: Justin Bieber

~~~~

Everybody's laughing in my mind
Rumors spreading 'bout this other guy

~~~~

"Jennie!" Lisa runs to where the girls are, with a bouquet of flowers in her hand, wearing her beautiful smile.

All eyes on Chaeyoung as they hear Lisa's voice. They look at her with sympathy making her bow down a little.

"Flowers for you, Jen." Lisa says with a smile on her face as she hands Jennie the bouquet of red roses.

"A-ah, you don't have t-to." Jennie stutters, hesitating to accept the blonde's sweet gesture towards her.

Jisoo clears her throat and then smiles, hiding her sudden change of face to avoid confusion for Lisa.

Lisa smiles lovingly to Jennie and takes a seat beside her.

"You okay?" Jisoo whispers at Chaeyoung whose eyes are still fixed at her hands on her lap.

Chaeyoung lifts her head and responds softly with a small smile. "Yes, unnie."

"I'm jealous too, if that could make you feel better." Jisoo squeezes the brunette's hand to cheer her up.

Chaeyoung squeezes back and smiles for reassurance, which definitely didn't escape Jennie's eyes.

Lisa also notices every exchange of small talks and whispers of Jisoo and Chaeyoung. And since Jisoo is quite popular to girls, as what she remembers until that happened, she doesn't like the thought of Chaeyoung hunging out with their friend, Jisoo.

"Chae." Lisa calls Chaeyoung which the latter didn't catch. "Chaeyoung." She calls again.

Jisoo nudges Chaeyoung and mouthed something making her turn to her friends.

"Uhh." Chaeyoung has no idea which is really obvious since her forehead creases in confusion. "D-did... have I done something wrong?" She asks with hesitation.

"Can you sit here beside me?" Lisa asks.

"I'm okay here. Yeri's comfortable on her seat already." Chaeyoung replies with a smile. "And besides, I like it better when I'm with Jisoo."

Lisa squints her eyes and mumbles something. Jennie on the other hand is trying to understand their situation as much as she can. She wouldn't let another problem arise just because of her jealousy and selfishness.

"Oh right, our out of town next week is still up." Irene breaks the building tension.

"No backing out, yes?" Seulgi adds pointing at Chaeyoung.

"I didn't say I'm backing out." Chaeyoung defends herself making her more like to be defensive.

Putting Jisoo's arms around Chaeyoung's shoulder, she laughs and assures them with her words, "I'll make sure this chipmunk will go with us."

They all laugh when Chaeyoung's face crumples upon the mention of the word chipmunk, except for Lisa whose forefingers are pressed on her temple with a suddenly sag face showing an expression of desolation and begins to howl.